I'm thinking about buying the other parts of gear that I will need to get, tonight.

-I'm looking for a audio interface $100 or less.
-Windows 10
-Record mic though various programs like games and OBS and teamspeak 3 which is like skype a bit, but way better in the audio way.
-Being able to record guitar would be nice, but not really remotely needed for now
-Will it be fine to have on almost all the time?
-I'm looking to sound really nice, even tho I've only got a Samson R21S (Audio card is near garbage)(May get something like a at2020 later on)

Covered most of the needs I can remember.

Thanks,
Higgins909
Quote by higgins909
I'm thinking about buying the other parts of gear that I will need to get, tonight.
You should know about the 24 hour rule.
It goes like you have to wait for 24 hours to make an important decision.

Don't rush your shopping, you'll likely end up buying something because you like it even tho it might not be what you need really.
Quote by higgins909

1. I'm looking for a audio interface $100 or less.
2. Windows 10
3. Record mic though various programs like games and OBS and teamspeak 3 which is like skype a bit, but way better in the audio way.
4. Being able to record guitar would be nice, but not really remotely needed for now
5. Will it be fine to have on almost all the time?
6. I'm looking to sound really nice, even tho I've only got a Samson R21S (Audio card is near garbage)(May get something like a at2020 later on)
1. read the introduction to recording sticky
2. everything in that price range and twice that will work
3. read the introduction to recording sticky
4. read the introduction to recording sticky
5. most interfaces that cost that kinda money are bus powered, meaning they will use power from the computer, and they don't use much power
6. then you will wanna spend more than $100
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Just wanna say I have the scarlet 2i2 and I love it. It handles all my recording needs and it functions as your computers sound card so you can use it with any program. It's perfectly fine to leave on a long time too. As far as the quality goes it really just depends on what mic you use, my sm57 sounds amazing recording drums/guitar though.

Really my only gripe is i didn't go for a model that had more inputs, but for you it sounds like just one input will do fine.