Hi, don't know if this is the right section of the forum for this kind of topic.
For a medical condition (artrosis) I am no more able to play as a righty (my index is too much rigid and I have lost most of the dexterity).
Since I am naturally left handed, it occurred to me that playing as a lefty might be an option.
Have someone of you got to this point ad succeed? Do you think it's possible?
thanks
It won't be a cakewalk, but it's definitely achievable, and as far as I know it's not like going right back to square one.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
that is true, in just two days I am already able to make some clean arpeggios (obviously very very slow).
well i'm a leftie that plays right handed as well. started out playing leftie but after a little over a year i got fed up with upside down guitars (back in the 70s leftie guitars were super rare hard to find). i switched and started from scratch. yes you can do it but as has been pointed out will be a challenge especially if you've been playing a while. be prepared for some frustration as you wil have to learn all over again and of course won't be able to do things that you could before easily.
and mostly...there will not be (or maybe there will be less) MONSTER guitars for me...mm majesty...steve morse...
for now I started with an eko, slightly different from my jem77fp