Page 1 of 2
I want to do lesbian things with her.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would do straight things with her, but still things that might be considered illegal in many places.

Good choice
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
googled her

is qt
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mattedbird
that's cool, but I meant the two of you

When I meet her I'll be sure to get videos.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by FunkyPunk666 at #33876566
Who is she?

do you realize that you're on the internet and can figure out anything in literally 2 seconds?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
do you realize that you're on the internet and can figure out anything in literally 2 seconds?

Yeah. Just looked her up, I'd do bad things to her.
Quote by FunkyPunk666
Yeah. Just looked her up, I'd do bad things to her.

brown chick, brown cow
Quote by FunkyPunk666
Brown chicks always get me in trouble

do brown cows get you in trouble too

because i might be worried for you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Is she fit?

ftfy
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
is she financially secure?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mattedbird
does she sweep and do laundry?

What kind of woman doesn't sweep and do laundry?
Quote by FunkyPunk666
What kind of woman doesn't sweep and do laundry?

One who also shares the chores with her supportive, modern partner
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
One who also shares the chores with her supportive, modern partner

This is what the world has come to...
Quote by FunkyPunk666
This is what the world has come to...

Why is that a bad thing?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Why is that a bad thing?

It's not necessarily bad. But another reason why I think the past was better, because women did all that stuff for men because it was expected of them. I've never had a girlfriend not treat me like shit and I'd love to come home to wife who spent all day cooking and cleaning for me.
Quote by FunkyPunk666
It's not necessarily bad. But another reason why I think the past was better, because women did all that stuff for men because it was expected of them. I've never had a girlfriend not treat me like shit and I'd love to come home to wife who spent all day cooking and cleaning for me.

Wow.....

Just

Wow
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by FunkyPunk666

But that has little to do with women being forced into those roles. That has to do with having a considerate partner who shares chores.

qts like meg myers are people too and shouldn't be relegated to simple maids
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by FunkyPunk666

well, she could be stripping
Quote by BladeSlinger
But that has little to do with women being forced into those roles. That has to do with having a considerate partner who shares chores.

qts like meg myers are people too and shouldn't be relegated to simple maids

Roles are good, they keep things normal.
Page 1 of 2