DISCLAIMER

If you are a false, don't entry
the nuclear drums will crush your brain
because you'll be burned and died

Ahem. Now that we have that out of the way, let me introduce to you Zealotry. Zealotry is another Quebec metal band, hailing from the frigid lands of Sorry-nadia. Zealotry is the side band of a member of Chthe'ilist.

The music itself is a twisted blend of death and doom, darkness and decay, madness and insanity.

Here is the bandcamp, which features the entire first full length (2013) and sneak peak of their upcoming album (due April 2016). clicketh

don't be left behind while all the cool kvlt kids are listening to monolithic death cult riffs, and meanwhile you are left saddled with your BTBAM teeny bopper music.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
What a silly OP, did not listen, I'm definitely not cvlt enough.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Yay, new song sounds good. I remember the debut being a really odd/technical album but not being tech-death so I was a little worried they'd fall into the trap of becoming a modern tech-death band with the next one.

Quote by RDSElite
What a silly OP, did not listen, I'm definitely not cvlt enough.

How do you know you're not cvlt enough if you didn't even listen?
That main riff keeps returning to the forefront of my mind since yesterday morning. I like the sound here. Not as distinct as his other work but filled with good times.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
That was my thoughts on it too

Not terribly exciting or noteworthy blow your pants off stuff, but for some reason I keep coming back. It is quality, just not part of the must-have tier. Worth a share and a listen most definitely
HESSIAN HAREM
It says they're from Boston MA on the bandcamp..?

Nvm, ******ed. Hopefully they'll do some shows in/near Ontario.
Last edited by landry9 at Mar 14, 2016,
Good shit, the vocals are really powerful, probably due to the duel vocalists overlapping alot. The older album reminds me of Immolation.
Yeah, that's a spot on way to describe them - Immolation doing doom death with a touch of Demilich for flavor.
HESSIAN HAREM
Definitely going to check this out. I was just wondering if there were any new death metal albums worth attention thanks progbass.
if you guys dont know this is an internet band, formed on SMN. they're not localized to anything, it's mostly roman temin and phil
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.