Quote by mattedbird
is this a "what I see and get out of it" thread?

Its when you post or write randomly without knowing or thinking about what you're posting or writing to get into the deepest realms of your brain
should I walk along the safe designated path and avoid possible unsafe obstacles by stepping out of the way here and there, and still risk a misstep, or do I make my own path along an undesignated way and have much more freedom and choice in the direction go?
Quote by Fat Lard
Its when you post or write randomly without knowing or thinking about what you're posting or writing to get into the deepest realms of your brain

dig it
sigmund freud's theory of free association woo

when the black waters creep out of the vein of the neanderthal i can't help but think it is all meaningless. when the tide rushes in from the sea it is all coated in oil and fabricated garbage. the tide only heightens to bring it to us, the low to suck it back in, in that time we'll pretend like it wasn't ever there and

idk more gay shit
Statistics prove that you've one birthday, one birthday every year, but there are 364 unbirthdays, that is why we're gathered here to cheer.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Statistics prove that you've one birthday, one birthday every year, but there are 364 unbirthdays, that is why we're gathered here to cheer.

people born on leap year have 1460 unbirthdays
We're just smart apes on a spinning rock that we're destroying which is drifting through a void bigger than we can comprehend. Everything means nothing.
so you're born once, and its celebratory, obligatory, everyone's birthday falls once a year, lighthouses are similar in their fall but they last longer... tower of babel though... so the Crystal Mountain where evil takes its form, where commandments are reborn... and then the water comes... it washes away the bad, and cleans the streets... I sometimes wonder where my path would be if I had my current knowledge in Kindergarten... but for naught? ...
If you wanted to have your current knowledge but at the time of kindergarten age, you would have to travel thru the 6th dimension to a parallel universe.

I wish I was born on a leap year, because then today would be my... Oh wait, today is my unbirthday after all! A very merry unbirthday to me! Play a G7#5 and resolve it to a C chord for my unbirthday song.
pretty neat thread idea, want to give it a go though slightly need to urinate not pressing in any emergency sense give it another F5 for the luls ultimate-urine-procrastination.com maybe press submit should i add an emoticon for nuance or nay not now
^^^ this guy is completely normal, you guys are just crazy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by The_Blode
^ Now the threads are actual questions...literal questions about your life...there's little room for open discussion...what's your favourite meal time...what do you do in the evening...like that one user Mistress_Ibanez once said "Who gives a sh*t?"
Thats the way it's always been though. Either that or something news related. I'm not entirely sure I understand what other topics you're expecting.

Surely not yope material. If you're looking for that, you might as well start subscribing to blogs.

Edit: Think I'll make one now, btw.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 13, 2016,
Nah never mind. I don't care to make it.

In case you were wondering, I was going to make a "Say phrases you'll never catch yourself saying" thread and was going to open up with "So I had to get rid of my waifu. Got myself a REAL girlfriend. "

Probably would have been terrible.
Wanted to add something to the Brussels thread but then read all that's been posted today and I'm all ayyy terrorism blows and is a complicated matter further complicated by our back-and-forths topic but I'm drunk on Easter let freedom ring etc. wouldn't it be great if people just dgaf and let whoever do what they like these matters are highly complex emotionally charged multidirectional multimodal issues and an off-topic guitar subforum mayn't be a place to discuss such terrorist things in a productive manner in which people learn (perhaps but eh) but as mentioned before y gaf y does this matter so much when you can put Baileys in coffee and talk/do what-all with friends and talk/do what-all with women i.e. sexual things and read neat stuff and piddle-paddle on internet forums and make one's way through the swamp of life until death and not explode children into land-chum over some bronze age goatherder theology (the exploding children part is disturbing moreso than the theological bits) so rather than the Brussel sprouts explosion thread I'll put this in the stream of consciousness thread because ayy terrorism blows but i've not got the impetus to add anything beyond rambling

/stream of consciousness
Is this one of those pics where I have to find the hiding black guy?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Is consciousness a stream then? Is consciousness an event that constantly happening, which the universe gives us snapshots of every milisecond?
Or is consciousness an abstract entity that exists by itself, and we are just connected to it by our brain and senses?

Or ... does "Stream of consciousness" mean that consciousness is actually an entity, but there is a capability of the universe to be able to stream something out of our consciousness onto us, and this is the fabled "stream of consciousness"?
What is this something then?
Do you ever just look around you and exasperatedly wave your hands all over the place and go, "HOW EVEN??"