Poll: What's the best mealtime?
Poll Options
View poll results: What's the best mealtime?
Breakfast
4 14%
Lunch
7 24%
Dinner
16 55%
Dessert
2 7%
Voters: 29.
Dinner, it's where I get to sit back and relax and enjoy my food and take my time usually. Plus, more variety on dinner menus and shit around here than lunch.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Dinner. Breakfast is boring and I never feel particularly hungry. Lunch is boring. Dinner is almost always hot and usually interesting and I don't have to make it myself.
I have nothing important to say
Lunch. Especially if it's nice outside and you eat with friends. Find a nice park to sit in and enjoy the weather and company.
I'd say dinner, but a nice lunch is really awesome.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My dinner is usually a mixture of breakfast, lunch and dinner so dinner.

Dinner
Quote by FunkyPunk666
This is a very hard question. I'm torn between breakfast and dinner.
you only get one
lol who the fuck actually eats dessert every night? DIABETUS

my favorite meal is dinner, because that's the only time of the day im not scarfing down my meal because short of time, and generally my breakfast and lunch meals are kinda poverty

i spend quality time prepping dinner, and theres nothing better than sitting back and chillin after a big meal with nothing to worry about for the rest of the day.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Breakfast. But night shift means breakfast is my dinner, so I'd be eating a sausage egg and cheese sandwich before going to bed.

If I wasn't, it would probably still be breakfast because I'm a fatty and love waking up to the idea of eating.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 13, 2016,
Lunch cuz I usually have more immediate options.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
lunch wif muh freeens

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Dinner.

More variety in terms of what you can eat, and there's less time pressure.

I do admit though that I am a breakfast food enthusiast. I can eat that shit all day every day
Breakfast, since it gets me up in the morning ready for a long day.
I chose breakfast but I've had good lunches and dinners too I guess. This is another instance of not caring about food as much as everybody else here.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.