I'm driving. Girlfriend next to me. We stop. It's evening on Saturday night. There's cars all around us at the intersection. I take notice of a two extremes cuties in the car right next to us. They see me looking at them. I get a brilliant idea to spice up the night. I don't waste a second, I hold my gf's jaw and kiss her very very sensually. Then, I look up in the most dramatic, sexy way as I kiss and see these two sexy brunettes craning over each other to watch us. They go wild with laughter, exchanging words of disbelief and riocy.

My gf sees what's just been made of her--a prop for a spontaneous joke--and blushes.

But then. Then.

I motion to the girls for them to kiss. The driver girl shrugs, looks at her friend and they make out.

Ow! My girlfriend punches me, but her face shows excitement and laughter. The light turns green. Girls #1 and #2 smile and drive. We drive on.

I have conquered the night.

This night has been cooler than all of your nights. BOOYA and THANK YOU
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 12, 2016,
Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Fighter of the Nightman (ah-ah-ah)

Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
You're a Master of Karate
And friendship
For Everyone
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Didn't do cunnilingus, 3/10 night.

> not analingus

Josh confirmed for punk bitch that's bad at sex and probably has a tiny wingwang
Quote by GuitarGod_92
> not analingus

Josh confirmed for punk bitch that's bad at sex and probably has a tiny wingwang
how you gonna do anal when she's sitting down in the car? Lrn 2 physics bish