Hi there, everyone!

Hope all is well, it's been a little while since I've posted something

Well, this time I really want to hear your experiences and thoughts on the Boss GT-100 Multi Effects Processor. I've bought one used a couple of days ago, and I've been playing it for a little while. Overall I'm really not impressed with it.. I had really expected more.. I have a GT-10, which is my main board, and I find that model soooooo much better and natural sounding. All I seem to hear from the GT-100 is muddy and fizzy sounds, not really that pleasant..
I've found some useable patches, both clean and dirty, but it's only a handful.. I've created some patches, starting completely from scratch, but they never really did any good..
Then I was wondering if I'm using the GT-100 wrong, or need to know some basics, before it can be fully used? Overall I think I know everything there's to it, but who knows? That's why I want to hear from you guys!
I've set the output select to the desired output that I'm using (headphones/PA).
Mostly on the GT-10 I use the built-in amps and cabs, not the OD/DS stomps, and I get great results with that! But on the GT-100 that's a very different story..

Please, let me hear what you all know and have experienced!
HUGE THANKS!
Its modeling is shit. I use mine in conjunction with a good tube amp and it works great.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Its modeling is shit. I use mine in conjunction with a good tube amp and it works great.

Hi Cathbard!

Thanks for your reply!
Alright, thanks, I guess I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

I guess you're using only the effects then, and let your amp do the work

Guess I'm going to sell it again, maybe go for the Helix!
Yeah, that and as a MIDI controller for my amp (RM100)
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification