Page 1 of 2
Took a road trip, now chillin with some friends and family over spring break in Niagara Falls and Toronto, Ontario.

ask me anything

eh
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ew, Canada sucks. Why?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ew, Canada sucks. Why?

Nice opinion and one word question

Well, i haven't been here in like 4 years, and i wanted to catch up with some good buds.
The people are generally pretty nice here, diverse populations, and I like the downtown-city life anyway, so lots of places to see and lots of things to do winter or summer.

beats the humidity and plethora of truck drivers in Texas.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Last edited by k.lainad at Mar 14, 2016,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Are you horribly depressed now that you've left the greatest nation ever created?

hehe

I always thought Japan was the best country in the world when looking at every aspect overall. (education, lifestyle, technologies, laws, etc)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Confirmed weeb.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I wanna move to Vancouver.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Rossenrot
Dost thou know Dover?

I think my dad took me to a port near Dover as a kid to watch boats, but i was probably in a different part of Ontario. Cool place though

Quote by EpiExplorer

I've been to Vancouver twice. Easily one of my favorite places on earth. They film so many TV shows and movies there, pretty cool

Last time i went i made a pretty well shot montage/edit of the places i visited.
Would def. appreciate it you guys checked it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6emABoAWGs
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

it makes me uncomfortable that you're within 30km of me.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Confirmed weeb.

wut

Quote by Acϵ♠

come chat with me in TC
im actually a very pleasant and chill person to be around IRL
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

AMA's are for reddit.

Also my family owns a summer house in Canada, the county's nothing special.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Why? Do you drive motor vehicles like a psychopath on an acid trip?
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
Quote by Standard_A440
Why? Do you drive motor vehicles like a psychopath on an acid trip?

I jus wanna go man
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Cool vid, k.lainad. (Has to be played on YouTube, though).

Your music?

Some nice footage in there!

Quote by k.lainad
. . . I've been to Vancouver twice. Easily one of my favorite places on earth. They film so many TV shows and movies there, pretty cool

Last time i went i made a pretty well shot montage/edit of the places i visited.
Would def. appreciate it you guys checked it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6emABoAWGs
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
Back when all-star wrestling was getting started and not as big a spectacle, I notice when a lot of the wrestlers were introduced in the ring, they were from Winnipeg. was this true or is it just a cool city to say you're from?
Quote by Acϵ♠

makes you kind of wish we would just build a wall and keep people like him out. #o'leary2019 #makecanadagreatagain
Is that what going your own way leads to? Canada? Cuz if so I'm out.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mattedbird
Back when all-star wrestling was getting started and not as big a spectacle, I notice when a lot of the wrestlers were introduced in the ring, they were from Winnipeg. was this true or is it just a cool city to say you're from?

winnipeg's official pastimes are rassling & racism

you'll make it out alive so long as you don't go outside in a tracksuit

I'm in BC, it's raining...has been for 2 weeks, but it's also snowing up higher so whistler is looking good this week and sunshine for the next 4 days

this has been a weather upda
t
e
do race relations seem to be better or about the same? no way they can be worse
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by MinterMan22
winnipeg's official pastimes are rassling & racism

you'll make it out alive so long as you don't go outside in a tracksuit

I believe this to be true
If I don't know what to do with my life and only enjoy the idea of working in the music industry, and I just want someone to tell me what to do with my life and have confidence that I can do it, does that make me selfish? Spoilt maybe. But selfish?

I'm having mad contemplations with myself right now hmu.
Is their milk really in bags?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by k.lainad at #33878637
hehe

I always thought Japan was the best country in the world when looking at every aspect overall. (education, lifestyle, technologies, laws, etc)

education? scandinavian countries.

lifestyle? scandinavian countries, probably.

technologies? didn't finland invent nokia?

laws? I'll get back to you.
SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG, I'LL REPLY TO YOUR QUESTIONS ASAP! I'm actually having a pretty fucking good time here!

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is the Presidential election funnier when there's a border between you and it?

YES! everyone here that i've small-talked politics too thinks it's hilarious that an idiot like trump is even in the top. Everyone i've met so far is in favor of Sanders
(well, most of them canadians smoke pot so kinda biased, eh? )

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Have you ever eaten poutine?

yup, mmmmm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by AvoidingBee7
Come to the
Maritimes....well jam so hard..plus I have some moose meat we can dine on

lol that would be sick. Sadly I left my guitar and amp at home, didn't have any space in the car to bring it

Quote by mattedbird

i don't know jack shit about wrestling, but that's a cool thought. Winnipeg does a have nice ring to it...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by ProtoCosmos
do race relations seem to be better or about the same? no way they can be worse

much more diverse in city areas like Toronto, and people are very cultured here. You see white college kids in shisha/hookah lounges, old, young folk hanging out with every race. It's very assimilated here. But believe it or not some places, like Quebec are kinda racist.

Quote by JustRooster
Have you heard Life of Pablo?

pls stahp

Quote by Joshua Garcia
If I don't know what to do with my life and only enjoy the idea of working in the music industry, and I just want someone to tell me what to do with my life and have confidence that I can do it, does that make me selfish? Spoilt maybe. But selfish?

I'm having mad contemplations with myself right now hmu.

hey man, i'm the same way.

just keep being you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Did you visit the boys at Sunnyvale?

huehuehue

Bubbles says

Quote by SGstriker
Is their milk really in bags?

depends where you go, i used to live in toronto for a few years, and the milk did come in bags. You had to throw the bag in a large jug full of ice, cut a small hole in the bag, and pour into your cup/bowl
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

depends where you go, i used to live in toronto for a few years, and the milk did come in bags. You had to throw the bag in a large jug full of ice, cut a small hole in the bag, and pour into your cup/bowl

Sounds way too tedious titeous.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Did you buy a Cuban cigar while on the Canada side eh?
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Page 1 of 2