This is my first full restoration project that I have done! Kind of excited how it turned out.
I found out that this guitar husk was a 1965 Epiphone Olympic Special. Here is a before and after photos of it. I know it has a Gibson Melody Maker pickguard, but it is next to impossible to find an Epiphone Olympic Special one that is not on a working guitar. The screws fit perfectly though!
Here are before and after photos!

1965 Gibson / Epiphone Olympic Special Restoration by Conrad's Media Services, on Flickr
Nice job. How does it sound?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
This is my first full restoration project that I have done! Kind of excited how it turned out.
I found out that this guitar husk was a 1965 Epiphone Olympic Special. Here is a before and after photos of it. I know it has a Gibson Melody Maker pickguard, but it is next to impossible to find an Epiphone Olympic Special one that is not on a working guitar. The screws fit perfectly though!
Here are before and after photos!

Awesome! I love those those old single pickup Gibi's/Epi's from the 60's. I NEED a sound sample of this thing!
Aww man! She sounds excellent!! Very nice a clean brighter tone that these are known for. As for the sound sample, I will have to get you one. My friend is an excellent guitarist. I am a beginner at guitar but working at a guitar shop, I love working on them and restoring them so I will find one of him playing it.
nice work
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?