So I'm on an SSRI and benzos. This combination left me feeling quite sedated, and my SSRI stopped working as well so Wellbutrin was added to my regimen.

Now I have the same insomnia, but I'm never tired anymore. I suppose this makes sense to do the stimulant properties or whatever, but it's extremely bizarre because I'm used to feeling like the genre Dream Pop all the time.

I'm also not sure if it's taking away from my motivation or not. I feel better, but it hasn't brought back my motivation.

Now I'm just up all night doing nothing as opposed to being up all night playing music, reading, or studying anything of value.

Anyone else have experience with this drug?
I've taken it in combination with SSRIs before, but not with benzos. Can't say I've had a similar experience to you, perhaps it's the benzos interacting with it.

At any rate this is probably something you should talk to your doctor about as I don't think anyone in the pit will be able to give you good advice on this.
Quote by Amuro Jay
I've taken it in combination with SSRIs before, but not with benzos. Can't say I've had a similar experience to you, perhaps it's the benzos interacting with it.

At any rate this is probably something you should talk to your doctor about as I don't think anyone in the pit will be able to give you good advice on this.

You're probably right. I go back to the doctor in about a month. Until then I'm just trying to see how others have felt while on it, especially in combination with other drugs.
Quote by Alcofuel at #33879953
You're probably right. I go back to the doctor in about a month. Until then I'm just trying to see how others have felt while on it, especially in combination with other drugs.

well i will tell you that adding in wellbutrin with my SSRIs did make me feel better, but I was also on ritalin at the same time so I don't know exactly what was what at that point.
Quote by Amuro Jay
well i will tell you that adding in wellbutrin with my SSRIs did make me feel better, but I was also on ritalin at the same time so I don't know exactly what was what at that point.

Interesting. I wonder what was going on with that combination. What SSRI(s) were you taking?
I took Wellbutrin for a bit, but it was like 8 years ago. I can't remember it actually doing anything, but a guy I hung out with claimed the stuff gave him seizures when he drank. He's one of those guys who constantly lies about the dumbest things though, so take that with a grain of salt.

This is just me, but I have had prescriptions for Wellbutrin, Fluoxetine and Fluvoxamine and all I noticed from the last two were side effects. Anxiety meds seem to actually work for me though- Clonazepam really helped me keep my shit together back in those days.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...