Page 1 of 2
I don't know if it's just me but I was playing my metal mix today while going out and getting some lunch and it played "Stillborn" Black Label Society and it hit me: he really sounds like Ozzy at least on that song. I know he played with him for many years so that could be part of it. Does anyone else think that?
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
I don't think it's so much the sound as it is the style that they sing. To me it's very very similar!
Zakk Wylde sounds like a sausage factory. Just offal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Zakk Wylde sounds like a sausage factory. Just offal.

Your spelling is just awful!

Offal
Offal /ˈɒfəl/, also called variety meats or organ meats, refers to the internal organs and entrails of a butchered animal. The word does not refer to a particular list of edible organs, which varies by culture and region, but includes most internal organs excluding muscle and bone.
Quote by soundgarden1986
way to miss the joke completely

Considering the user in question you shouldnt be surprised.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Zakk on Stillborn and The Last Goodbye is better than any of Ozzy's vocal performances.

Way to set the bar!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Speaks more about Ozzy than Zakk.

I agree but when you're discussing a shit sandwich I don't think "white or wheat bread" is the most important point?
Charles Darwin
I dunno arbs, seems pretty important.

What if Im on a diet?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I don't know if it's true, but I heard Ozzy recorded background vocals on that song. Also, Zakk played for Ozzy for many years. Wouldn't be a surprise if Zakk's vocal style had blended with Ozzy's over time.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I dunno arbs, seems pretty important.

What if Im on a diet?

Throw away the bread, you don't need the carbs.
Charles Darwin
Quote by fingerguy
I don't know if it's just me but I was playing my metal mix today while going out and getting some lunch and it played "Stillborn" Black Label Society and it hit me: he really sounds like Ozzy at least on that song. I know he played with him for many years so that could be part of it. Does anyone else think that?

Are you fucking drunk? Ozzy was on that song andf Zakk was his guitarist for almost 20 years. Jesus fucking christ.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Considering the user in question you shouldnt be surprised.

Stop pretending you don't like me.
Quote by FunkyPunk666
Are you fucking drunk? Ozzy was on that song andf Zakk was his guitarist for almost 20 years. Jesus fucking christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yUZJZC2V40

REALLY?

Black Label Society = Zakk and his boys
Ozzy WAS Zakk and other people.

But BLS is all Zakk and his crew!
Last edited by fingerguy at Mar 15, 2016,
Quote by FunkyPunk666
OZZY'S CREDITED ON THE SONG YOU STUPID SACK OF SHIT!!! You're clearly not a real fan.

Quit being a dick.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Quit being a dick.

Quote by Arby911
Quit being a dick.

No, this guys making a big fucking deal about it and he's fucking wrong. OP is a fucking poser and needs to be put in his place.
Quote by soundgarden1986
ur an insufferable twat

You are. I'm just trying to show this motherfucker that if you make a big stink about something you better be fucking right!
Quote by FunkyPunk666
No, this guys making a big fucking deal about it and he's fucking wrong. OP is a fucking poser and needs to be put in his place.

Ok random internet tough guy, carry on!

You really do look silly though, acting like this.

Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Mar 15, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
Ok random internet tough guy, carry on!

You really do look silly though, acting like this.

You look silly being a fucking smartass to everyone all the time!
Guys stop feeding edmodo plz

Ty
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by FunkyPunk666
You look silly being a fucking smartass to everyone all the time!

I am silly, I laugh at my own folly all too regularly.

I can assure you that's infinitely preferable to being a celibate smartass such as yourself.
Charles Darwin
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Guys stop feeding edmodo plz

Ty

I'm not that guy how many fucking times do I have to tell you!?

Quote by Arby911
I can assure you that's infinitely preferable to being a celibate smartass such as yourself.

Arby's has fucking shit food!
Quote by FunkyPunk666

Okay, lets get something straight what you properly name yourself: Funky PUNK!

1. If you were face to face with me I would like to see you talk to me like that.
2. Poser - really? I haven't heard poser since the day I grew up during hairbands, Metallica, and people wearing Misfits shirts; yes this pre-dates the internet.
3. You don't need to be a fan and/or metal head and have to know every intricate fact/aspect of the song, band and so on. We are not all applying for a position on "That Metal Show".
4. I was saying he sounded a lot like him; ooooo I was wrong for Ozzy was on the song singing in harmony with him. Woops shame on me. Should I turn in my metal card? Waaaa....you really showed me.

I am really curious who you are and what you do. I am willing to bet the truth who you are and what you do is why this place makes you feel significant. if that is what you need to put a smile on your face be my guest.

You are officially on my ignore list!
Quote by fingerguy
Okay, lets get something straight what you properly name yourself: Funky PUNK!

1. If you were face to face with me I would like to see you talk to me like that.
2. Poser - really? I haven't heard poser since the day I grew up during hairbands, Metallica, and people wearing Misfits shirts; yes this pre-dates the internet.
3. You don't need to be a fan and/or metal head and have to know every intricate fact/aspect of the song, band and so on. We are not all applying for a position on "That Metal Show".
4. I was saying he sounded a lot like him; ooooo I was wrong for Ozzy was on the song singing in harmony with him. Woops shame on me. Should I turn in my metal card? Waaaa....you really showed me.

I am really curious who you are and what you do. I am willing to bet the truth who you are and what you do is why this place makes you feel significant. if that is what you need to put a smile on your face be my guest.

You are officially on my ignore list!

I don't care who's fucking list I'm on! You're the dude who can't recognize fucking Ozzy Osbourne's voice! That means you automatically lose!
Quote by FunkyPunk666
I don't care who's fucking list I'm on! You're the dude who can't recognize fucking Ozzy Osbourne's voice! That means you automatically lose!

Charles Darwin
Please don't stop doing that Arby

normally I'd say it was beneath you but it's really fuckin funny
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Please don't stop doing that Arby

normally I'd say it was beneath you but it's really fuckin funny

I'm not often a fan of memes, but it was really the only appropriate response.

Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I'm not often a fan of memes, but it was really the only appropriate response.

I'm a fan of you leaving me alone!
Page 1 of 2