Hi guys, i ordered a new bass guitar today! A Spector LX4 Poplar Burl it is!
I'll do a review on this bass as soon as i get it and post some pictures ofcourse
(my local music shop where i ordered it at told me it could take up to 4-8 weeks, so it might take a while)
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
should have went to the shop and actually played it to figure out whether you'll like it or not
I'm a dirty fuckin' punk / i sell myself for a beer
Quote by Strobber
should have went to the shop and actually played it to figure out whether you'll like it or not

I have played Spector basses before, and i did enjoy playing it
I'm excited to see! Makes me wanna dig my Spectors out from under my bed.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass