do you like to relax
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
too much. I think it's taken over my ambition to really wanna have any responsibility or obligation outside of work. I feel like I should do something about it, but I've lost interest outside of what I like to do with my time.

but relaxing doesn't necessarily mean sitting on the couch. I can relax under the hood of my truck too
Last edited by mattedbird at Mar 15, 2016,
Ah, it's time to relax
You know what that means
Glass of wine, your favorite easy chair
And of course this compact disc playing on your home stereo

So go on and indulge yourself, that's right!
Kick off your shoes, put your feet up
Lean back and just enjoy the melodies

After all, music soothes even the savage beast
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

After all, music soothes even the savage beast

if by 'music' you mean 'your mum' and 'savage beast' you mean 'my raging sexual appetite' then yes
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Currently relaxing by watching Dance Moms and checking the results of the primaries every so often while painting my nails and interneting. I like relaxing but I'm not good at just doing nothing.
cat
I like to relax but never feel relaxed. Very annoying.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i find i enjoy getting really pissed off more
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
On family vacations I use to just relax near the beach, and relax in the hotel lobby or something. My parents asked, if I wanted to throw a beach ball or something around. But I genuinely enjoyed just relaxing doing nothing.
sure I like to relax but first I must get very worked up

a story:

this past weekend I visited my in-laws in florida. we went to the beach both mornings. my in-laws were on their beach blanket and stayed in the sun for a few hours, chillin. I was hopping around in the waves and snorting saltwater through my nose and hollering until finally I felt very peaceful and left the water, then dried off and washed the sand from my feet.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Mar 15, 2016,
of course I do
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I like to sit back with a guitar and play simple songs that don't require much concentration but allow me to move my fingers around because I can't relax with still fingers and music makes people block things out sometimes
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
The ability to do nothing is my favourite thing.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I like to relax by drinking coffee, which causes me to wake, which causes me to tire. A cruel conundrum; a fated circle of behavior.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Baby Joel
do you like to relax

No like toe be stressed out. BAN HIM!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1