I am guessing that it is NOT a Dean model, and somebody stuck a Dean neck on some random superstrat guitar.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
I am guessing that it is NOT a Dean model, and somebody stuck a Dean neck on some random superstrat guitar.

^ +1 looks like a Dean neck on a random strat type thingy

Although if it is cheap enough it may be worth the investment for the USA Dean neck!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 16, 2016,
Quote by Evilnine
^ +1 looks like a Dean neck on a random strat type thingy

Although if it is cheap enough it may be worth the investment for the USA Dean neck!

No wonder I couldn't figure out what model it is. The person's asking $75 for it. It's a bit of a drive, and I really can't justify another guitar since I just added a J. Mascis Jazzmaster the other week. I'll probably pass, but like I said, I was puzzled that I couldn't work out what kind of Dean it is. Now i know why.
Quote by jds2
No wonder I couldn't figure out what model it is. The person's asking $75 for it. It's a bit of a drive, and I really can't justify another guitar since I just added a J. Mascis Jazzmaster the other week. I'll probably pass, but like I said, I was puzzled that I couldn't work out what kind of Dean it is. Now i know why.

I totally understand sometimes you just got to say no because you really don't need it, however if that neck is in good shape, straight/good frets etc. It's worth $75 all day long, on its own it would be great for a project build!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 17, 2016,
Somewhere on the Dean forum I have seen a Dean guitar body shaped like that, but that is not the neck for it iirc. Good luck with you search... i'm sure if you post it up over there someone will help ya figure out what's been put together there.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.