Hey!

Im stepping away from the acoustic guitar and......

Im thinking of buying my first electric guitar and its a mint condition Schecter Blackjack ATX solo 6. I was just wondering what a fair price would be ? He is asking 650$ for it.

Cheers
Search around on Google, compair prices to new and used. I'm sure you could find it for a a better price, but hey that's just what I would do.
Well, Ive been trying to do that for days, but couldnt find any in mint condition. Has anyone in here any experience with schecter or that model?
I don't have much experience with Schecters, but just snoop around and see what the prices there are. But I have to ask, why Schecter and specifically that guitar?
I've known people who owned shecters and they raved about there build quality. Necks seemed a little thick for me on which ever model I played. But seemed well put together
Quote by Aronian79
Hey!

Im stepping away from the acoustic guitar and......

Im thinking of buying my first electric guitar and its a mint condition Schecter Blackjack ATX solo 6. I was just wondering what a fair price would be ? He is asking 650$ for it.

Cheers

That's far higher than it should be, even if it's in perfect condition.

https://reverb.com/item/1073693-schecter-blackjack-atx-solo-6-satin-black-with-roland-gk-3?_aid=pla&currency=USD&pla=1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwzq63BRCrtIuGjImRoIIBEiQAGLHdYScRf-nSESy_BOogIPvck9Rtx1YMq5O2EF1GmoMdif4aArJw8P8HAQ
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Tnx for all the replies, much appreciated. Yeah I know its a little on the steep side, but i live in Norway so with shipping the cost will get very high. I was told by a person at the local guitar shop that it sold at 1400$ brand new years ago. It really didnt have to be a Schecter, but Im in to more hardrock/metal type of music and was told that those guitars really gives you the most bang for the buck when it comes to that. Dont know if any of you have other alternatives for me?

Cheers
ESP and Jackson make some good metal guitars in the 500-800€ range.
if you want to order online look at thomann they have some good stuff and i just checked shipping to norway is 20€ on that site. that shouldn't kill your wallet
I forgot to mention the 25% import tax you have to pay...Its silly, wish they would treat instruments the same way they do with books etc.
I have a ESP Ltd ax 260 and it has served me well over the years for all kinds of rock and metal, I hope your search for the right guitar goes well!