Page 1 of 73
uh
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
people who want to leave are trash.

that's my opinion

there's a bunch of economic and social policy reasons behind why I think it's far better that we should stay but i cba getting into discussing that nerd shit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33883755
leaving the eu is a dumb idea

yeah
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Germany should leave the EU
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by slipknot5678
leaving the eu is a dumb idea

but i have a dutch passport so i can still leave easy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3

but i have a dutch passport so i can still leave easy

i have a US one

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
idk idc do what u want
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by beadhangingOne
The EU is a classic "too big to fail" institution. Burn it to the ground.

so is USA.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
also:

death to the nation state
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Everyone should join EU. There would be no more wars
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by theguitarist
also:

yeah. my vision for the future is better.
no to brexit i like the eu

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by theguitarist
so is USA.

Yeah but the difference is Europe is already circling the drain, while we're still on top in our yachts sipping on Mimosas wondering why the boat feels a little bit lower than it did yesterday.
Quote by tateandlyle at #33883836
when do we vote to go full schengen tho

i'm still in two minds about this

it'd be nice but a bit unsafe for my liking
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Don't like thinking about what sort of shit the Tories would get away with if we were out of the EU.

Scary stuff thinking about it.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24 at #33883926
Don't like thinking about what sort of shit the Tories would get away with if we were out of the EU.

this, the HSE laws are worth staying for alone
I am undecided.

On the one hand, the EU bringing in rules, regulations and laws to the UK, without anyone in the UK having a say is ridiculous. Sovereignty seems to be the main argument for leaving the EU.

But I don't have any example or know what any of these laws are... the only one that affected me was the EU energy regulations imposed on vacuum cleaners because I used to work for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer. The rules imposed were indeed really poorly thought out. In general, it was a terrible decision.

And the same goes for the other side. Arguing that we should stay in, it's believed that it would impact cost of household goods, prices to travel abroad, the economy and jobs. I got the little pamphlet through my door today and it says, regarding the above,
Some argue little would change if we left the EU. But there are no guarentees UK customers would keep these [cheaper travel, no roaming charges] benefits if we left.

Where the hell do I find the details regarding these issues so I can make up my own mind?!
Quote by Trowzaa
i'm still in two minds about this

it'd be nice but a bit unsafe for my liking

Because obviously the countries that do have schengen are in grave dangers and get targeted by terrorists regularly

oh wait..

in all seriousness though I love being able to pass borders without getting into traffic jams
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by theguitarist
also:

Supports EU ... Okay?

I want Britain to leave the EU cus I just want to see what would happen, and I don't live there so I don't really care what happens so much.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Supports EU ... Okay?

I want Britain to leave the EU cus I just want to see what would happen, and I don't live there so I don't really care what happens so much.

If Britain leaves, Germany will invade.

The last couple of times they tried to take over Europe without doing this didn't end well.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by the bartender
Because obviously the countries that do have schengen are in grave dangers and get targeted by terrorists regularly

oh wait..

in all seriousness though I love being able to pass borders without getting into traffic jams

it's a bit pointless for us cos we have this big border called the sea

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

It's not a border, it's a moat.

And the Chunnel is a postern gate.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Fisheth24

This

Also I am told places like Lidl will become more expensive if we leave the EU and where else can I find such a good selection of cheap booze? Nowhere.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If Britain leaves, Germany will invade.

The last couple of times they tried to take over Europe without doing this didn't end well.

Third times a charm right? It'll be a peaceful event, more akin to a bank repossessing some collateral.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by JackSaints
This

Also I am told places like Lidl will become more expensive if we leave the EU and where else can I find such a good selection of cheap booze? Nowhere.

The Aldi near me has closed for refurbishment and it's scary how much more expensive the normal supermarkets are

Quote by EndTheRapture51
The Aldi near me has closed for refurbishment and it's scary how much more expensive the normal supermarkets are

It's like, you compare equivalent baskets, and all de things are cheaper at one than the other.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Fisheth24

Quote by JackSaints
This

lidl is the shit tbh gotta have that

Quote by BelowTheSun
Never heard an argument to leave the EU that wasn't thinly veiled racism.

idk i could get behind the sovereignty thing if i believed that our politicians were any more competent than the european ones, but as it is yeah that doesn't really work
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
The expensive stuff from Aldi is like the same price as the shit stuff from Tesco but like 90x better

Quote by EndTheRapture51

A puddle of water aint never stopped any dutchie
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Recommended threads
David Cameron ( 1 2 )
bradulator
Last post:
by Mistress_Ibanez
Hydra150 is... ( 1 2 )