Page 1 of 2
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Why should I ask a slightly drunk person something as opposed to asking a fully drunk person something?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
How do you pronounce your username?

Mini - cah (as in "CArds") - shoo - tea - nhu (good luck with this one motherfuckers) (it's kinda like "nu" but the middle of your tongue touches the roof of your mouth. instead of the tip)

Quote by neidnarb11890
why are you only slightly drunk when you could be very drunk??
No more money.
Okay answer me this--how the fuck am I supposed to have a good day when 28% of Americans aren't getting enough fiber?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by mattedbird
when do we get the rest of the frog?

Idk, maybe never. (He's shy)

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why should I ask a slightly drunk person something as opposed to asking a fully drunk person something?

Because I can still answer properly and objectively.

Quote by Will Lane
tell me your crush

Ouch dude, ouch.

I recently found out she has a new boyfriend.

Anyway, she is cute.
Quote by Carnivean
Okay answer me this--how the fuck am I supposed to have a good day when 28% of Americans aren't getting enough fiber?

1: They probably like to play SNES roms, so why would they need fiber.

2: They probably get more pussy than the entirety of UG.

Don't worrt be happy.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Mini - cah (as in "CArds") - shoo - tea - nhu (good luck with this one motherfuckers) (it's kinda like "nu" but the middle of your tongue touches the roof of your mouth. instead of the tip)

No more money.

Is it Portuguese? (I don't know why I'm fixated on this )

The only words in Portuguese I can pronounce and sound anything like it's supposed to are olá and cocaína.
let me be very clear -- it is wrong and immoral that anyone who works 40 hours a week cannot afford to get shitfaced.
Quote by Minicaxotinho

Ouch dude, ouch.

I recently found out she has a new boyfriend.

Anyway, she is cute.

Man that sucks. I hate when that happens.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Quote by neidnarb11890
why are you only slightly drunk when you could be very drunk??

This is the correct answer. Never do half a job. You wouldn't bake half of a cake any more than you'd drive half way to a liquor store.
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Is it Portuguese? (I don't know why I'm fixated on this )

The only words in Portuguese I can pronounce and sound anything like it's supposed to are olá and cocaína.

Nice

Yeah it's Portuguese, but no one would spell it like that. It would be "mini caixotinho" aka "mini bin". (or "mini little bin", because "-inho" is a diminutive, but can also mean affection towards the thing so idk. I'm bad at explaining how grammar works, I need sickman)

This is where the name came from:

I don't pronounce it like he does, his accent is from the Azores. Or Madeira, I'm not sure and I don't feel like thinking about it. Almost 100% sure it's Azores.
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Mar 17, 2016,
Quote by neidnarb11890
let me be very clear -- it is wrong and immoral that anyone who works 40 hours a week cannot afford to get shitfaced.

I don't have a job.

Quote by mr.******
Man that sucks. I hate when that happens.

Quote by Standard_A440
This is the correct answer. Never do half a job. You wouldn't bake half of a cake any more than you'd drive half way to a liquor store.
I'm sorry.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Nice

Yeah it's Portuguese, but no one would spell it like that. It would be "mini caixotinho" aka "mini bin". (or "mini little bin", because "-inho" is a diminutive, but can also mean affection towards the thing so idk. I'm bad at explaining how grammar works, I need sickman)

I get what you mean. Works similarly to "Ronaldo" and "Ronaldinho?"

I picked up a little from that video though. "fuck fuck fuck fuck"
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I get what you mean. Works similarly to "Ronaldo" and "Ronaldinho?"

I picked up a little from that video though. "fuck fuck fuck fuck"

About the Ronaldo/Ronaldinho question, yes, kinda. Adding "-inho"/"-inha" to a person's name usually shows affection towards them, but it can be depreciative if you're talking bad about them.

Also, even if it's meant in a nice way, "-inho" can feel belittling, if the receiver is a grown-ass person.
Quote by neidnarb11890

The 11th commandment.

srsletho

OT. Im drunk too! Happy St. P's D!

EDIT: what is the meaning of UG? Like why are we here in this thread? This life? This guitaaaar maaan?
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Mar 17, 2016,
Quote by whywefight
who's your favorite songwriting game member that isn't me

What is this songwriting game? Is this a trick question?
is the new star wars really that good? I feel like it's just the exact same plot that we see in the original trilogy only this time not all of the characters are caucasian males.

amirite?
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Because I can still answer properly and objectively.
Why would you assume a drunken me couldn't?
Quote by Xomar
is the new star wars really that good? I feel like it's just the exact same plot that we see in the original trilogy only this time not all of the characters are caucasian males.

amirite?

Idk haven't seen it. Actually the only Star Wars I've seen was that one with the young Anakin.
Quote by Minicaxotinho at #33884116
Probably not. Unless you send me some phat $$$.

ok but you have to share my bed with me
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Well do it then. You won't.

No because I just clocked in and am about to work.
Page 1 of 2