Quote by Will Lane
we need someone to come in make really dumb threads and get banned within the span of 2 days

be the change you want to see in the world
Well, we literally have like 10 people left.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
We could use a shoop thread or one of the blank comic things.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Will Lane at #33884037
we need someone to come in make really dumb threads and get banned within the span of 2 days

lms if you agree

yeah

Quote by Cardbored at #33884059
We could use a shoop thread or one of the blank comic things.

yeah
There was a new user called FunkyPunk666 or whatever that caught my attention a few days ago, but he promptly got banned. I don't think he had the chance to make a thread before biting the dust
He was a chode.

I kind of miss him
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
So start recruiting on other forums or smthn.

But be sure to tell them I'm the highlight of the attraction.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 18, 2016,
Careful what you wish for....is all this new spam exciting enough for you?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by SGstriker
He was a chode.

I kind of miss him

This is beautiful poetry
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale
Follower of karma?

I have no idea what that means but I'm under the impression you take it too seriously. Just let whatever happen happen and never expect life to go your way for something and you're all set.
Quote by Will Lane

lms if you agree

Well, all that's left now is getting banned within 2 days
I always interpreted it as a song that represents the inherent lack of meaning in life and the inevitability of our lonely deaths.

Catchy song
Yeah, they literally explain it later on because the lions eat the deer, and eventually die to become dirt, which helps the grass grow, which the deer eat, only to be eaten by the lions again. Absolutely nothing to do with being a good person.

Hakuna Matata are still words to live by though.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Well, we literally have like 10 people left.

I've started posting again so make that 11 people
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by RAB11
Yeah, they literally explain it later on because the lions eat the deer, and eventually die to become dirt, which helps the grass grow, which the deer eat, only to be eaten by the lions again. Absolutely nothing to do with being a good person.

Hakuna Matata are still words to live by though.

They found saying "we're all shit" a bit harsh for a children's movie, so they went with "we're all compost" instead

Hakuna Matata is a mantra for the AA. Live one day at a time, the past is in the past, no one saw you speeding away from the scene of the accident so don't worry, etc...

Stick around! I'll be here ruining your childhood all day long folks
Quote by The_Blode
^ I mean yeah JC but everything is kinda intertwined is it not? It's like that one SOAD song "The spirit moves through all things"
Uhm... Yeah. My only point here is if you do things for karma, you're bound to get disappointed eventually.

No judgment if you do on my end. Just in case you interpret this as bullying.

Quote by ultimate-slash
They found saying "we're all shit" a bit harsh for a children's movie, so they went with "we're all compost" instead

Hakuna Matata is a mantra for the AA. Live one day at a time, the past is in the past, no one saw you speeding away from the scene of the accident so don't worry, etc...

Stick around! I'll be here ruining your childhood all day long folks
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 18, 2016,
Yeah, don't think about the guy you hit with your car and pretend like it didn't happen. It's fine...

You're fine...

Quote by ultimate-slash
Yeah, don't think about the guy you hit with your car and pretend like it didn't happen. It's fine...

You're fine...

If I ever find myself in a car accident, I'm not going to get out. Instead I'm just going to say "Ehh. I have insurance." and start playing bumper cars.
Basically blode is traditionally religious but instead of picking an anthropomorphic deity as his figurative god, he chose some Eastern spiritual bullshit. Nothing new to be honest, it's pretty common nowadays. I'd say a lot of devout atheists do something very similar without realising.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo