well, they are on two separate pics, one was on my board for BOTB, and the other three haven't been posted yet.

alright here come the reviews!

cmatmods deeelay - great delay, it is digital, not BBD (like most of the shit i have been buying), but it doesn't sound as sterile as some digital delays are. it is a little warmer, but it doesn't decay like an analog. it is on my board and staying there accompanied by my trusty malekko 616. $95 shipped reverb (dot com).

zvex mastotron - i don't know what to say about this. its flat fucking wicked. not the most musical, in terms of common uses, but it is nuts. the fuzz knob has a wide range, there is a switch for three different "sub" layers, it gets really deep or really tinny depending on settings. the wave mod knob is pretty interesting, and also the impedence knob is sweet too. this will be great for some stoner type stuff, and just messing around. $96 shipped reverb (dot com).

cmatmods analog chorus - this is just flat glorious, the knobs have a huge range, it is so smooth and liquid. it will be going on one of my boards soon. not much to say, other than a great BBD chorus. it is equal to my malekko chorus, but slightly different. ~$100 reverb (dot com).

pigtronix polysaturator - i got it from reverb for $50. it came with the wrong adapter, and it wasn't working right. i was in contact with pigtronix and they provided me with some assistance in the diagnosis and it ended up being a slightly unseated IC. this pedal needs 18v IMO (is equipped to handle it despite being rated at 15V via pigtronix). there is a HUGE range of gain and volume. the EQ is active with a +/- 12db/octave sweep. i am using it as more of a muff type thing, but it has a very broad range of tone. its a keeper. new they go for $180, they aren't worth that, but for what i paid for it it turned out to be awesome.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Woooooot!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
ohhhhh yea.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Congrats dude! HNPD!!
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
the more and more i have been messing with the mastotron, three things are happening:

#1 i am liking it more.
#2 the more ridiculous it sounds (in a good way).
#3 my settings are going more extreme (lolz).

i think everybody needs one. talk about nasty fuzz... lol.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Its seducing you, isn't it.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice haul. I have been sinking deeper into pedals of lately. I appreciate the reviews and also the GAS. Keep it up!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Thought about the pigtronix myself (weird they go for $50 used pretty frequently) when I was looking at boosts. Now I'm even more interested that it can get muffy
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
That Mastotron sounds sick! I just listened to a demo.... do want.

I'm supposed to be doing the "new amp" thing but, I mean, pedals are so tempting!

HNPD!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
It appears to me that the fuzz is so heavy it even invaded your camera...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by bobafettacheese
Nice haul. I have been sinking deeper into pedals of lately. I appreciate the reviews and also the GAS. Keep it up!

thanks.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
That Mastotron sounds sick! I just listened to a demo.... do want.

I'm supposed to be doing the "new amp" thing but, I mean, pedals are so tempting!

HNPD!

the mastotron is just a flat out beast. its kind of funny, i went from buying a ton of guitars, to a ton of amps, and now i am in the pedal phase.

i have three more coming in the next week.

Quote by Arby911

It appears to me that the fuzz is so heavy it even invaded your camera...

i lol'd. its meds, i get that all the time.

steve - it is absolutely worth $50 i got the pigtronix aria for about the same price too. they are pretty cool.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by Grawgos
Sweet! Cmat makes some great stuff. Good quality and sounds great.

yea they are doing me good.

actually i am a huge malekko fan too. you can get great pedals for not a ton of cash from both of them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Zvex knows how to make an obnoxious fuzz. I want to try the Mastotron, I have the Fuzz Factory and it is ridiculous(ly fun). I loved the Box of Rock too, great take on a Marshall-in-a-box.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNPD! You sir have excellent taste in pedals.

You say the cmatmods chorus is slightly different from your Malekko. I'm interested to hear how the two compare.
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
nice . haven't bought a new pedal in over 2 years but those are starting me thinking .
Quote by BCKRedBaron
HNPD! You sir have excellent taste in pedals.

You say the cmatmods chorus is slightly different from your Malekko. I'm interested to hear how the two compare.

i haven't a/b'd them yet as they are on different boards, but i have messed with them a bit.

the cmatmods has a much larger range on the speed than the malekko. the depth is similar. the malekko is more fluid and more dreamy sounding. the cmatmods is maybe a little less luscious, but its just a different flavor.

they are both awesome units. for the prices they go for they are a killer deal. i have owned a few MXR 80's choruses and the malekko and cmatmods flat out own them. no dispute. [however the MXR's were stereo], but i never used the stereo mode.

also compared to current offerings from the big name (boss, digitech, dod, mxr, etc.) for the price you get the cmatmods and malekko for used it is exponentially better. no contest.

one of these days i will get my recording shit together and i will make an A/B video of them. if i remember (lol) i will come back here and post it. however, i am dragging my ass on the recording stuff.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!