Thanks for spending your own time on keeping this forum working and free from spambots for us. I appreciate it very much, and I'm sure most people here do as well

Semi-related: zappp made Guizar a super mod, but it seems his name is still black. Could you look into that?
I got you guys a slab of tinnies to say thanks
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ultimate-slash
Thanks for spending your own time on keeping this forum working and free from spambots for us. I appreciate it very much, and I'm sure most people here do as well

Semi-related: zappp made Guizar a super mod, but it seems his name is still black. Could you look into that?

Si
ily2
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Maybe they modified (no pun intended) his colors so hard that it appears just the same to everyone else.
thank you based mods

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
the proletariat users have the power to free themselves from the shackles of the bourgeois moderators, they just do not have the vision... :^(
Quote by ultimate-slash

Awww thanks bestie.
OMG I can't wait till my name changes colour.
I kind of feel stronger today, this must be how Neo felt when they hooked him up in the matrix.
I'm so excited about becoming a super mod and I'm so thankful to all the other mods for accepting me in to the family, you guys are the best.
OMG I'm like, SUPER happy.
This is the best day ever!!!
What happens if you give an adbot mod privileges?
I would almost be interested in letting UG get totally destroyed for a bit just to see what would happen with that.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I got you guys a slab of tinnies to say thanks

Those are stubbies not tinnies/ avocado roll. VB (near frozen in temperature) in a can is the only way to have VB.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Those are stubbies not tinnies/ avocado roll. VB (near frozen in temperature) in a can is the only way to have VB.

That is correct, because any colder and you might actually be able to taste it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass