Why do some people click on your songs you submitted ,and it says they revised your song and their name is there but they didn't change anything? I clicked on history to see what they changed and it says they didn't change anything. now I have someone else making revisions of my tab ( Fox-x-x ) and also ( nick_zubarev ) but they didn't change anything, it just say they made a revision, why are people doing this? Do they get points or something or maybe just want to see their name on your song? I don't understand or know what to do.
Maybe disable revisions on your songs? I chose that option when I submitted my first song.

I don't know, but that sounds like a major bug in the code to me.
Understand the system better, they're tab mods.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
I have found two tabs so far that have been edited without my permission. one by nic_zubarev who only has one contribution and recently joined. I suspect he did the other but I received an email telling me he had edited it removing my name and the tabs title name. I don't see how he is able to do this plus a tab in queue looked like he had given it 5 votes when he is at level I
@flyinglibra51 he is a tab mod, they can edit tabs on the site and they all have veto power, despite being level I.

UG recently changed their tab formatting guidelines and now the mods have started a "campaign" to edit tabs on the site according to these new rules.
This guy joined march 2016 is level I and you say he is a tab Mod??? I don't believe it. I left the k off it is nick_zubarev. There is no nic_zubarev profile listed. I'm ranked #31 and can't get past level III. If this site is being operated that way then there's no hope for it.
Plus , since when is the artist name and song title not part of your tab?? Removing those aren't in line with the new rules.
No, we don't get additional points for editing your tab or anything.

And just to note, Fox-x-x is a mod and has editited my tabs. But the only change he made to them was fixing the band name to match all tabs under one artist (Hail The Sun -> Hail the Sun). Are you sure this isn't the case here?
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 21, 2016,
nick_zubarev is a new guy in ug office, They probably were testing something.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by flyinglibra51
This guy joined march 2016 is level I and you say he is a tab Mod??? I don't believe it. I left the k off it is nick_zubarev. There is no nic_zubarev profile listed. I'm ranked #31 and can't get past level III. If this site is being operated that way then there's no hope for it.

Hi! nick_zubarev is a new guy from the UG office. He is one of the guys who is now responsible for editing tabs on the site to make them look better and easier to use for other people.

Thank you for submitting tabs to UG, we really appreciate that. But we also have to keep in mind that most people are get used to some standards which make the tab more comfortable to use.

We understand that your personal style of Tab Author is important but we really believe that there should be some general rules. Otherwise it'll become an unorganized anarchy.
So the UG editing team are now discovering the right way to maintain balance and save both the Author's unique style and compliance with the rules.
Next time when you're about to submit a tab to UG, please check out the latest version of the guideline and make sure that you've made it a bit easier for the editing team to approve your tab without any editing

You can check the latest version of the guideline here .
Anyway, huge thanks for your contribution to Ultimate Gutiar.