Been trying to do some research on the two pedals but the major difference I get is size for pedal board space? I've heard the small clone needs an adapter to daisy chain (maybe the one spot is all you need). You guys have any recommendations, pros, cons of either? Do you recommend a better chorus pedal? Thank you.
They're essentially the same pedal as far as I'm aware; the Small Clone is just the older chassis design which they keep in production because people still buy it (I think because of the Kurt Cobain connection). As far as I know, the current production Small Clone uses a regular Boss-style plug for power, but older ones need adapters.

As far as better chorus pedals, they exist if you're willing to spend more money I use an MXR Analog Chorus and it's great, but for its next-to-nothing price the Small Clone is hard to beat; it's a great sounding pedal where you just miss out on some versatility.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Mar 19, 2016,
for board space buy a malekko chorus. its tiny, and i have one on my board. i like it better than EHX's choruses.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The MXR Analog Chorus is really nice and sophisticated chorus. It really excells in a stereo setup. Next week I am going to the local store and try out both EHX choruses you mentioned and get one if them as they are really cheap.

At the moment, I am using TC Electronics Corona Chorus. Sounds good and it is versatile but it's a digital unit.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

As far as better chorus pedals, they exist if you're willing to spend more money I use an MXR Analog Chorus and it's great, but for its next-to-nothing price the Small Clone is hard to beat; it's a great sounding pedal where you just miss out on some versatility.

yeah pretty much

some complaints about ehx reliability as well.

mine pops as well when you turn it on.

but yeah in terms of how it sounds it sounds very good (i have the neo).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've tried both of them. The small clone is darker/warmer while the neo clone is bright and sounds a bit like a flanger. I ended up buying the small clone.