Anybody tried one of these? I'm interested in how good the amp modelling is, particularly the SVT and MarkBass models.
Also the Big Muff model.

https://www.zoom-na.com/products/guitar-bass-effects/multistomp/zoom-ms-60b-multistomp-bass-pedal#overview
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Nobody? I guess I'll just have to buy one and see for myself, huh?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
these are very well liked on talkbass. i have the cheaper zoom b1Xon because it allows 2 more effects and has a built on pedal, but the MS-60B has a strong case and i'm pretty sure allows for use of an optional pedal. TB has all sorts of threads about it including at least a couple where guys trade patch ideas.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
It does seem to be well liked over there. Thanks, man. Think I'll buy one.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

It has pistols, Kniver and keys ,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.

Cheap CSGO Skins
An update. I bought one. Haven't gigged with it yet (drummer issues) but sound really good at rehearsal. Running it into an el cheapo PA with good speakers. 15" JBL and eminence.

I wanted a MarkBass amp, a Wooly Mammoth fuzz and boost. The MarkBass is well covered but had to settle for a Bass Big Muff which worked ok. Created a patch for bass solos with just more volume. Better solution than using a Boss Bass overdrive.

The tuner works really well. One pedal replaces everything. And it's so small, about Boss pedal sized.

On the con side, it has no XLR output. So you still really need a separate di box.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification