You can listen here: https://soundcloud.com/alphadiallo-1/kokirian-knight/s-KhLRv

Name says it all. I had to bs lyrics to save the melody so I could show it to my bandmates so I spit out stuff about the ocarina of time since I was just playing it earlier. Think I'm gonna keep em though and just rework them so they actually make sense. And I'll C4C in return. I've got finals so it may take me a few days but I try to get back to people within 3 days.

Working lyrics:

Sheathed in stone
Deep in the forest grove
The sword, bane of darkness
It calls out once more

Clad in green
Bearing hylian shield
The hero of time
Seeks the light

The song it calls
From hyrule falls
A cloud on the horizon
Gerudo man
Has come again
The triforce has been stolen

Future, past
He must travel there and back
For sages of light
Have been locked out of sight

Yonder rides
The Kokirian Knight
The hero of time
Has returned

The song it calls
From hyrule falls
A cloud on the horizon
Gerudo man
Has come again

Storm the throne
And face evil, powerful
The demon, the man
He is not yet beaten

Sword of light
Will unleash all of its might
The princess and world
Have survived

The song it calls
From hyrule falls
A cloud on the horizon
Gerudo man
Has come again
Thanks for the crit on my track!

Dude, this track has a fierce groove going! I get kind of a Mac Demarco vibe at the beginning with the chords and choruses. Your vocals go great with the music. The drums/rhythm are very clean and tight and the guitar playing compliments it well. The soloing is really great too! I love your playing style.
Beta,
Before the singing started, it reminded me of CCR (good). Vocals are well done, so are the guitar playing & riffs. Around 1:50 the guitars sound a little muddy, but otherwise the guitar audio is good. Surprising there is a waltz beat at one point. Drums are fine. Nice tune! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1697908
I liked the song but I wasn't fussed on the main guitar tone, seemed a bit boring is all... However, I LOVED the tone during the 'Song of Storms' section, the glassy, chiming sound was lush. And the first couple of bars of the solo were truly epic. I can see Darunia jammin' out to this one for sure.