Hi,

I just wanted to know if you can help me identify these pedals (in red)? I cannot get a better picture..

Thanks !
Most of those I've absolutely no idea (though the orange numbers are probably distinctive enough that someone who knows the pedal could catch them), but the blue and black number looks like it could be a (modded) Arion Stereo Chorus. I understand they're pretty popular for modding because they're absolutely dirt cheap and easily moddable (EDIT: They're not as dirt cheap as I thought but the basic pedal is still fairly dirt cheap, at least in its modern, reissued guise).

For comparison:

I think the one in the corner of the right hand board is a ToneConcepts Distillery Booster:

This one's a total shot in the dark*, especially since I know nothing about Steve Lukather, but could the orange number on the far right be one of these?

*What this means is that I literally googled "orange pedal three knobs" and looked for anything similar.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Mar 20, 2016,
Steve Lukather's
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one