Page 1 of 2
i was on a trip with the youth group at the time and we were in the vans on the way there and it was getting nighttime. i put on some music with headphones and started listening to some tracks from When I Am God by Oh, Sleeper. i was so into it i started whisper screaming and stuff. i was like 16 filled with a van of peers, male and female.

i went to go kiss my first girlfriend on the cheek (so no first kiss at all) but all i managed to do was give her an awkward hug and kiss the air with an audible smack.

i read the lyrics to We Are The Archers by Oh, Sleeper during the communion mediation at church one sunday. not a communion-focused song at all.

more with oh, sleeper, i went to see them live and got a space on the side of the stage and most of what i did that night was just jump on that side of the stage with one leg and then back off. the actual concert was hype though.

uhhhh

in elementary school i went to go look in the icecream machine to see what was in there and a bit of drool flooped down in the machine and a girl saw it and said ewwwwww he drooled and i was like no i didn't but i knew i did.

that same girl had come up to me and a few friends while we were chilling on a bench and somehow we got on this topic on this cool new move i could do where i would place my palms on the ground and kick backwards which i couldn't do and she said yeah? show me. so i just kicked her slightly at the knee to try to impress the friends i were with who were not real friends and she went to go tell the teacher. i got in trouble and so my mom made me make a i'm sorry card and i drew a rose in it because i kinda liked her too but kinda not.

i was into magic in highschool and i had always wanted to do the tears of blood from wounded by robert smith. i did not have access to digital mailing so i had to find a way to get the materials for the trick myself. which did not work very well. it was halloween one year and we just got done at school and we were all leaving the band room and i had the stuff set up and i tried to make a bit of a scene with it but i couldn't really and it did not really work at all and i just looked like a dope with puffed eyes and really rosy red cheeks because of the blood powder.

i was at lunch with a few chaps who were kind of my friends but i did not know them well. well it was all going well until this black lass who was not in touch with femininity just started shouting to her group of friends across the room "YOU AAIIIN GAH NO NIIIIPELLSS" over and over. at the time the "do all the things" meme was popular so i responded, not to her but to the small group of people around me, "make ALL the noise" and there were some cute foreign exchange students beside us so. well a few minutes latter that girl who was shouting came up to my table and said "well i heard you got something to say. anything you need to say to me?" and she was being purposely intimidating about it. she could beat me up and probably still could. but she just keep asking that as i responded, "huh? what no. nope nothing to say. not a thing. nope." she eventually left.

in middle school i dated a girl just so i could say i had a girlfriend. i know i was terrible. she was very overweight but a kind person. i remember asking her (the only time i talked to her) that she should ask her mum so we could set up a date. in fact we had our friends talk between us for us. and once i was with a "friend" who had is arms around his girl (we were middles choolers taking it way too seriously) and he said dude you need to wrap your arms around her man. it was super dumb. actually i don't think we ever broke up. frick.

uhhhh i'll add more later........

wbu
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 21, 2016,
existed
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Will Lane
i was into magic in highschool

You really didn't need to tell the rest of that story.
Free Ali
Read this thread.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Will Lane
Oh, Sleeper

tho if you want a real answer, i did see oh, sleeper live once back in those days. i think i saw them with underoath, maybe, but that leads me to my contribution: when i was in middle school i saw underoath live 3 times

it's intense lylecore but these days i still like this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOdfV1EjUgg

but mostly cause of the part where he says "we all wanna be, wanna be somebody" like that one counting crows song. i used to think he was saying "we all wanna be, wanna be so badly" and it's like faux-profound that way and i like it better
Quote by Eastwinn at #33888185
when i was in middle school i saw underoath live 3 times

You think that's bad. I've seen Sleeping With Sirens three times in high school.
Free Ali
i've seen mcfly and busted
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Will Lane

you really didn't need to tell the rest of that story.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I accidentally told a girl I loved her at the end of a first date, while simultaneously falling off of her couch. She laughed so hard and pretended she didn't hear it but later she told me she did. We kept dating for 2 years so I guess she didn't mind, but really it was the fucking cringiest thing ever.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I accidentally told a girl I loved her at the end of a first date, while simultaneously falling off of her couch. She laughed so hard and pretended she didn't hear it but later she told me she did. We kept dating for 2 years so I guess she didn't mind, but really it was the fucking cringiest thing ever.

you done mosby'd
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Well I was into fedoras, fingerless gloves and trench coats when I was in high school, but I don't think there was a stigma to them at the time.

Come to think of it, just my entire high school life.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well I was into fedoras, fingerless gloves and trench coats when I was in high school, but I don't think there was a stigma to them at the time.

LOL there has always been a stigma
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Joshua Garcia

rt, yeah. i hated high school and middle school. added another to the op.

i was at lunch with a few chaps who were kind of my friends but i did not know them well. well it was all going well until this black lass who was not in touch with femininity just started shouting to her group of friends across the room "YOU AAIIIN GAH NO NIIIIPELLSS" over and over and started jumping around or something. at the time the "do all the things" meme was popular so i responded, not to her but to the small group of people around me, "make ALL the noise" and there were some cute foreign exchange students beside us so. well a few minutes latter that girl who was shouting came up to my table and said "well i heard you got something to say. anything you need to say to me?" and she was being purposely intimidating about it. she could beat me up and probably still could. but she just keep asking that as i responded, "huh? what no. nope nothing to say. not a thing. nope." she eventually left. i wonder how she is doing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Ya back then it was super cool to wear those things. Loll
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Will Lane
rt, yeah. i hated high school and middle school. added another to the op.

i was at lunch with a few chaps who were kind of my friends but i did not know them well. well it was all going well until this black lass who was not in touch with femininity just started shouting to her group of friends across the room "YOU AAIIIN GAH NO NIIIIPELLSS" over and over and started jumping around or something. at the time the "do all the things" meme was popular so i responded, not to her but to the small group of people around me, "make ALL the noise" and there were some cute foreign exchange students beside us so. well a few minutes latter that girl who was shouting came up to my table and said "well i heard you got something to say. anything you need to say to me?" and she was being purposely intimidating about it. she could beat me up and probably still could. but she just keep asking that as i responded, "huh? what no. nope nothing to say. not a thing. nope." she eventually left. i wonder how she is doing.

She was quoting Kevin Hart. You were quoting an internet meme. She challenged you about it and you backed down.

Trying to figure out which one of you is lower
My God, it's full of stars!
The 26th president of the United States you imbecile
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Will Lane
a few chaps ... lass

When I was 16 I used to wear a necklace with a guitar pick on it so everyone would know how super cool I was
I think I've reached the point in my life where I just can't remember all of the cringey stuff I did when I was younger, or I just don't care anymore anyways. All I can really think of is this one time we were playing this name game on the first day of school, I believe it was 7th grade. Anyways, you had to say your name, with an adjective that described you that used the same letter as the first letter of your name. For instance "Cool Chris", stuff like that. Anyways, the next person to speak had to repeat all the names and adjectives before his, and then add his own. When I came up as I was listing all the previous names I accidentally said "fine Fadia" instead of "fun" because that is what I thought she had said. She wasn't "fine" by any sense of the word and I pretty much just stumbled every name after that while everyone laughed. Really good first impression for junior high you know. Even so it's not something that I really care about, just all I can think of.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at Mar 21, 2016,
A woman that was old enough to be my grandma. I have to admit the sex was fantastic but in the end I was disgusted with myself for 2 reasons. Not going to list them for it will make you cringe!
Note: I was 21 at the time.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Last edited by fingerguy at Mar 21, 2016,
This one happened today. Went on a first date and we ended up parking next to each other. On my way to leave I open my car door half way. I let go to get my phone out of my pocket and the wind picked up and my door slamed into the side of her car.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
[quote="mr.retard at #33889162]This one happened today. Went on a first date and we ended up parking next to each other. On my way to leave I open my car door half way. I let go to get my phone out of my pocket and the wind picked up and my door slamed into the side of her car.

fucking rekt
Quote by Joshua Garcia

omg Josh was THAT kid

Everything makes so much sense now
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
fucking rekt

What's rekt mean?
Quote by mr.******
This one happened today. Went on a first date and we ended up parking next to each other. On my way to leave I open my car door half way. I let go to get my phone out of my pocket and the wind picked up and my door slamed into the side of her car.
refer to your sig for comfort

also what was her reaction
o here is a good one

in middle school i dated a girl just so i could say i had a girlfriend. i know i was terrible. she was very overweight but a kind person. i remember asking her (the only time i talked to her) that she should ask her mum so we could set up a date. in fact we had our friends talk between us for us. and once i was with a "friend" who had is arms around his girl (we were middles choolers taking it way too seriously) and he said dude you need to wrap your arms around her man. it was super dumb. actually i don't think we ever broke up. frick.
in highschool I wore eyeliner, and a scene-kid mullet, and listened to AFI.

Still listen to AFI (y)
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Will Lane

also what was her reaction

Well I apoligized and rubbed off the mark on her car (fortunately it came off). She said that's okay and then laughed a little.
Page 1 of 2