Page 1 of 2
mine is superman. yeah it is not too common. it is basically a light, lightly-fruity vanilla. it is really dank. it is swirled red, yellow, and blue so it looks neat too. whenever i see a store offering it i buy some, not only because it is hard to find so i need a fix but because i want to support the superman ice cream market. we need more of it. #supermanicecreamgate

wbu
Quote by soundgarden1986
vanilla is the only flavour thats even kind of tolerable

You're one of those pree-verts who does it missionary style in the dark with your opposite-sex spouse, aren't you?
Chocolate unless there's pistachio then always pistachio
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
chocolate is the only ice cream that is good

the rest is all meh
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Probably Haagen Daz French Vanilla, or Vanilla bean. If I can't get that chocolate. If I can't get that Rocky Road.
Bubblegum. It's baby blue color.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Mint choc chip or honeycomb.

We have an icecream place that mixes random stuff into it for you here, my favourite combo is honeycomb ice cream with cookie dough, fruit tingles and cherry ripes.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Mint choc chip or honeycomb.

We have an icecream place that mixes random stuff into it for you here, my favourite combo is honeycomb ice cream with cookie dough, fruit tingles and cherry ripes.

I went to a place like that in Dubai. So good
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Idk. These people saying mint chocolate chip OR [flavor] don't seem very loyal and I am slightly disappointed in them. Though not as much as everyone else.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Idk. These people saying mint chocolate chip OR [flavor] don't seem very loyal and I am slightly disappointed in them. Though not as much as everyone else.

There are so many different factors involved in choosing a favourite flavour that it can be hard to stay loyal to just the one.
I have nothing important to say
Superman is pretty great. That was my absolute favorite when I was younger. I'm more of a pistachio ice cream guy now.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
1. Butter Pecan with pecans
2. Mint Chocolate Chip
3. Dark Chocolate with brownie

*by mint i mean green icecream with chocolate shards. the brown one thats chocolate mint flavour is garbage.
I have no idea, but I've recently tried Ben & Jerry's just to see what's all the fuss about. Seriously, shit tastes like any other ice cream for half of the price. Nevertheless it was tasty, but I've had the same quality from Lidl before.
this
Honestly, I don't even care if this is quite boring, I love vanilla.

I'll quite often just get a margherita pizza too.

Fight me.
Mint Chocolate probably.

That or just plain chocolate.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cookies n cream. vanilla would be my next choice. vanilla ice cream is great and became "normal/boring" because it's one of those things that's just good and everyone likes. same goes for pepperoni pizza.
Quote by Will Lane
mine is superman. yeah it is not too common. it is basically a light, lightly-fruity vanilla. it is really dank. it is swirled red, yellow, and blue so it looks neat too. whenever i see a store offering it i buy some, not only because it is hard to find so i need a fix but because i want to support the superman ice cream market. we need more of it. #supermanicecreamgate

wbu

So that's what that icecream is called, it's so good
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Superman ice cream was so good. I haven't had it in ages so now I'm going to go on a hunt later tonight.

Vanilla is my favorite flavor though.
cookeis n cream

moolicious (basically cookie dough with chocolate chips)

i like mint chocolate too

anything cookie dough, Oreo, vanilla, or chocolate fits my flavor palette.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by matt bickerton
Honestly, I don't even care if this is quite boring, I love vanilla.

I'll quite often just get a margherita pizza too.

Fight me.

+1 on the pizza. Sometimes I feel like extra toppings and stuff just gets in the way.
I have nothing important to say
Page 1 of 2