The big beautiful bastard was placed in palliative care yesterday and passed away this morning. Probably the most epic downward spiral in north american history--from alcoholic hooligan mayor to dead in under 2 years.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dont you mean a cracked out hooligan?

Either way RIP. 46 is young.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
isn't he that crack mayor

that's p cool

rip dude
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
oh, that's why i knew his name
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

he may have been a lousy mayor and a worse politician, but he always stood up for the little guy and there's something to be said about that

Quote by seanlang01
RIP in peace. Live fast fat, die young. Never forget. ;__;7

totally missed the chance to say live fat, die hard
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠ at #33890268
he may have been a lousy mayor and a worse politician, but he always stood up for the little guy and there's something to be said about that

totally missed the chance to say live fat, die hard

For sure! He stood up for all the fat, 46 year old crack addicted politicians out there and broke down boundaries so that all fat, 46 year old crack addicted politicians can be treated equally.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
go back to r/toronto
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
go back to r/toronto

Why would I go there? Im not from Toronto. Im Canadian.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
true canadian hero
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
so who gets to snort his ashes?

Drake
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
When I first saw this I thought it meant Robben Ford.

But of course it's not and so I don't really care.

If it had been though, well, I wouldn't really have cared then either.

I know, I know, what a dick.

Save it for someone that cares...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
R.I.P. you crazy son of a bitch
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
damn this one sucks. i knew he was super unhealthy but i never actually thought he'd die this early. the first 3 years of his term were absolutely legendary but by the 4th you kinda had to feel for the guy. from checking into rehab, losing his mayoral powers, seemingly getting his act together and resurfacing as a new man begging for a second chance only to have to drop out of the race cause of his disease :/ it's a bummer

you can't deny the love he had for toronto in spite of all the drama. his politics were pretty shit but i'm a west end boy. i was a fan of how he kept his head up for the rest of the gta beyond the city. fuck cancer & also jimmy kimmel to a lesser degree