Man this dude had more threads than Bowie here.

Obvs was doing something right.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
4 days in mspaint

Honestly, I didn't like Rob Ford, but I like cancer less than Rob Ford, so fuck cancer, RIP Rob. Love or hate the guy's policies or lifestyle choices, he sure put Canadian politics on the map in a way no other Canadian politician has.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Everyone thought he was lying about the cancer. I can post comments from news articles if you really want evidence.

This is shocking, not even 50. Ford should be mayor and would've been if not for the cancer that well, turned out to actually be as real as Ford appeared to so over-dramatically portray lmao

Omg I feel so bad for giggling at this. But it saddens me. He was a very very skilled politician and put Canada on the map in a lotta ways.

Edit: I gauaeantee you the current mayor is partying hard tonight
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 22, 2016,
Quote by Carnivean at #33890710

This is shocking

is it?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Uh ya. No one thought he had a few months to live
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean at #33890710
This is shocking, not even 50.

The guy was ridiculously obese, had late-stage fast-growth terminal cancer, and used dangerous drugs recreationally (also apparently abuses alcohol- he's admitted to DWI). It'd be shocking if he hadn't been dead by 50.
Quote by Carnivean at #33890920

He was diagnosed in September 2014.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Mar 22, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
The guy was ridiculously obese, had late-stage fast-growth terminal cancer, and used dangerous drugs recreationally (also apparently abuses alcohol- he's admitted to DWI). It'd be shocking if he hadn't been dead by 50.

He was diagnosed in September 2014.

I just said that lots of people didn't believe that his cancer was close to serious. Moreover, in the months leading up neither he nor anyone else said he was expected to die from this cancer, let alone this soon.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
I just said that lots of people didn't believe that his cancer was close to serious. Moreover, in the months leading up neither he nor anyone else said he was expected to die from this cancer, let alone this soon.

More than half of all people diagnosed with his type of cancer die within five years. I'm not sure why anyone would be shocked, even if they didn't have that information.
He is missed </3
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by chrismendiola
More than half of all people diagnosed with his type of cancer die within five years. I'm not sure why anyone would be shocked, even if they didn't have that information.

Again, people didn't buy it, because it's Rob Ford. You haven't said anything to change that fact.

And if it's five years that means he would have another 3.5 years, so it's still a shock that's it's this soon. And again, he never said he had expectancy of dying soon. His doctors even said he should be fine if they remove the tumor.

Also why would the average person know anything about this rare form of cancer?
Quote by Overlord
Too bad the guy who was perfect to play him in the biographical movie is also dead.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Mar 24, 2016,
Quote by Carnivean
And if it's five years that means he would have another 3.5 years, so it's still a shock that's it's this soon.

It's not an off-switch FFS!

Half die in LESS THAN 5 years. This was less than 5 years.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

Only half of them die in less than 5 years, according to Cheismendiola. It doesn't even fucking matter anyway, as I've explained

"FFS!"
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 24, 2016,
Quote by Carnivean
Only half of them die in less than 5 years, according to Cheismendiola.

Which is...ummm....what I said?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

Ummm no you didn't.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Arby911

Quote by Carnivean
Only half of them die in less than 5 years, according to Cheismendiola. It doesn't even fucking matter anyway, as I've explained

"FFS!"

Quote by Arby911

Quote by Carnivean
Ummm no you didn't.

Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Mar 24, 2016,
Ummm I don't see it
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 24, 2016,
Quote by Carnivean

I'm from the region. Literally the day before he died I was listening to the radio on my way to school and the DJ said "his publicist says not to worry and Ford is doing really well. He is only in palliative care for another few days, it's just a formality". In case anyone doesn't know, palliative car is for people on their way out.

Next day he dies.

Cancer some crazy shit.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Carnivean
Ummm I don't see it

Ok.
Charles Darwin

You missed my point Arby: Only half of people die in under 5 years, the other half? 20 years? 30 years? Survive altogether? This isn't exactly terminal, seems to be a pretty fair chance at surviving, especially past 18 months when Ford was diagnosed.

That was what I was driving at when I pointed out only half make it less than 5 years. If you'd like to look up some research papers and prove me wrong to satisfy yourself go right ahead tho Arbinator.
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 25, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Old news.
Now it's all about Garry Shandling aka Larry Sanders.

Feel the Larry
Quote by Carnivean at #33894167

You missed my point Arby: Only half of people die in under 5 years, the other half? 20 years? 30 years? Survive altogether? This isn't exactly terminal, seems to be a pretty fair chance at surviving,

"Only" half is a pretty savage way of thinking about people's death. Remember that you said this was "shocking" that he died before he was 50. By the time Ford was diagnosed, his cancer was already advanced.

If you're not familiar with pleomorphic sarcoma, or you never bothered to read about it when he was diagnosed, even then there's no reason to be shocked because everyone knows that a cancer diagnosis can potentially mean a very short rest of your life.

This argument is silly and I'm not gonna continue.
Quote by Carnivean

You missed my point Arby: Only half of people die in under 5 years, the other half? 20 years? 30 years? Survive altogether? This isn't exactly terminal, seems to be a pretty fair chance at surviving, especially past 18 months when Ford was diagnosed.

That was what I was driving at when I pointed out only half make it less than 5 years. If you'd like to look up some research papers and prove me wrong to satisfy yourself go right ahead tho Arbinator.

In this particular conversation you would need to take about 3 steps up intellectually to rise to the level of drooling idiot.
Charles Darwin
Carnivean, I sincerely hope that your law focus is in bird law, because I wouldn't trust you to read anything ever
Quote by Fat Lard
Carnivean, I sincerely hope that your law focus is in bird law, because I wouldn't trust you to read anything ever

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story