Hello UG!

So, I just scored an Engl fireball 100 off craigslist and I'm currently looking for a sweet cab to paired it with. My choices are obviously the orange ppc212 or mesa 212 horizontal both with V30's. I'm currently leaning towards the orange because i've read they have more low end and mids?? in it than the mesa but the mesa is like $300 cheaper here in canada.

I mostly play heavy thrash to extreme tech death(still practicing lol!) with my esp horizon 7.

Cheers and rock on!!
Pick a color or by which you can get a better price . I have two of each and i like them both equally. Can't go wrong either way.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Mesa!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge