mint her i barely know her
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
mint is also a cheating whore
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
but give that little guy a smooch...
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
cant move it around yet , naturally.

have to wait til it's prime market value

#MintCondition
hes a bitch nigga
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i don't want you to love me anymore

hey mint

I like your user title
even if you're cheating on me </3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You can identify plants of the mint family by their rectangular stalks and aromatic leaves.
Quote by MakinLattes
You can identify plants of the mint family by their rectangular stalks and aromatic leaves.

nice

mint is also incredibly invasive and difficult to eradicate once you start growing it

that's why it is recommended to cultivate mint indoors in their own, separate containers
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
did u know

lavender is part of the mint family

:3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by eGraham
nice

mint is also incredibly invasive and difficult to eradicate once you start growing it

that's why it is recommended to cultivate mint indoors in their own, separate containers

but then you cant mint forest
friends of our's had forgot about the mint they planted years back and one year they had half a backyard of amazing tall mint forest
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

That sounds pretty cool, I won't lie

but I'm also pretty sure that mint attracts the shit out of pest insect species

I was opposite there. Mint actually attracts insects that eat pest insects (y)
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Mint is an unusual plant in that it not only attracts beneficial insects, but repels many unwanted insects as well.

https://www.americanpest.net/blog/post/plants-and-pests-what-they-attract-and-what-they-keep-away

edit: you got it first!! but yeah I am gonna wait for my mint to grow more now that it's warm so that I can make a minty insect repellant for myself and smell delicious
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Mar 24, 2016,
Quote by vintage x metal
edit: you got it first!! but yeah I am gonna wait for my mint to grow more now that it's warm so that I can make a minty insect repellant for myself and smell delicious

oh bby
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dreadnought
I grow mint behind my house to use in mojitos

And you works fo' the Gub'mint!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin