Hi, I am playing guitar for over a year now and i know basic open chords and few bar chords, but it seems like I am stuck at my progress in playing so i was wondering if some more experienced guitarist can make me a daily practice schedule.
Well, it depends on how much time you have for practice each day. Luckily, I have been getting back into practicing more frequently to get my playing back up to par and progressing. When I practice, I do so over about 2 hours a day (more or less depending on the day).

What I do is a routine like this:

(1) Warm-up for 15 minutes --> Picking on open strings, trills with fretting hand, light stretching of my hands. I have began getting into some of Pebber Brown's practice regime for warming up and practicing, so check that out.

(2) Scale/Chromatic drills --> What I do is work on playing different chromatic exercises, scalar runs, and other technical work-outs (working through a book called "Guitar Aerobics"). How much time I spend depends on the time I have available in the day.

(3) Review Lesson Material --> Explainatory. I go over and work on material that I'm going over in my lessons. Dince my teacher will be away for the next couple weeks, I will have to work on brushing up the melody/comping of Take Five (jazz standard) as well as working solo ideas over it.

(4) Repertoire/Aural Skills --> Take time out of your day to learn new material or to review material that you know. Putting your practical abilities into use in a musical sense is very beneficial. I would recommend learning new stuff as much by ear as you can. For the stuff that you weren't able to pick out, find a decent tab for it and learn from that.

(Note that these next few topics will relate to you since you're still in your developmental stages. I recommend them for every beginner.)

(5) Chord and Scale work --> Become comfortable playing and switching between the different chord shapes (apply to songs as mentioned above), work on shapes that give you trouble, and if needed, learn chords that you don't know such as dominant 7ths and minor 7ths. For working with scales, learn the notes on the fretboard and how to play major/minor/pentatonic scales across the neck in each of the keys.

(6) Theory Practice --> Sites such as musictheory.net and the MT sub-forum Sticky are great resources of learning theory. The essential things to learn are Keys, chord construction, scale construction, intervals, and how chord progressions work.

(7) Straight-up Ear training --> Try singing along to the major scale on your guitar, have a friend (that plays guitar) play some chords to see if you recognize them by ear, or using something like Functional Ear Trainer.

Keep in mind that I have 8 years experience with a great knowledge of the musical aspect. Due to "life" getting in the away for most of the past 2 years, I've been focusing on getting my technique back on par. With my experience, I don't need to focus much on points 5 and 6. I incorporate point 7 into point 4 to make it easier for me.

As you begin to practice more and play longer, your practicing needs will change. The best thing is to keep it musical, learn songs that you enjoy (most easy to build confidence, some challenging to push your abilities), and remember to have fun! I hope I was helpful.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Are you learning and playing any songs? Playing songs along with a backing track or better yet, other live musicians, really helped me progress.
Guitar - Ibanaz GAX70
Amp - Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 Combo
Pedals - Maxon OD9, Ibanez AD9, MXR Phase 90, MXR Analog Chorus
I completely agree with CT_Eagle. Learn and play along to the songs or with other musicians if you have the choice. It forces you to learn the entire song (to keep it simple, I always start with the rhythm parts, then learn leads after I nailed the rhythm), follow the drums, keep time, and pay attention to what you're playing.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Here's my schedule:
1. find a song I want to learn
2. start learning it
3. stop when either (a) it starts hurting, or (b) I get bored.

If (a) take a break. If (b), find a different song.

If either (a) or (b) happen after 5 or 10 minutes, you're doing something seriously wrong.
Ideally it will be at least an hour before either occur, and hopefully many hours.

Of course, other things may force you to stop practising, such as (c) falling asleep, (d) needing food, drink or the bathroom, (e) someone screaming at you to "stop playing that f***** thing for chrissakes!" and wrenching it out of your hands, or (f) death.
It really depends on what you want to accomplish as a guitarist. Do you want to be able to make great songs? Or do you just want to be able to play your favorite songs?

If you want to make up your own songs i would advise:

1. Practice minor pentatonic scale for atleast an hour and improvise over backing tracks (Record yourself improvising. A lot of times you don't notice certain things about your playing when you're playing.)
2. Practice learning one of your favorite songs (after you finish this song start learning another song immediately. Never stop learning songs because this is what will develop your dexterity quickly)
3. Practice theory
Last edited by J23L at Mar 24, 2016,
what you should do is make a list of things you want to accomplish and structure your practice so you have
A a warm up (also a good time to shed rhythm--which you should be doing)
B some technical drills (which can be extracted from music you want to learn)
C working on music
D some ear training
E a review of today and yesterday
then be sure to not practice the exact same things every day (aside from a brief review), but instead keep a daily log and figure out new exercises each day that will build on the skills you have been working on the day before. You should spend 60-80 percent of your practice time playing very slowly (think less then 50 on the metronome) and finding new ways to challenge yourself (varying rhythms and articulations) while you absorb new music and another 20 percent of your time pushing yourself WAY outside of your comfort zone. I also make sure to take a break at least every 40 minutes if not every 20 and to never practice more then 5 hours in a day (or 2 if I have a gig)...and the second you are not able to focus 100 percent you need to take a break. At the end of the day, the most important skills for a musician are focus, the ability to learn material quickly and being cool under pressure (which really comes from focus and error free preparation)--and if you make sure to work on those three skills at home, every second that the guitar is in your hands you will have a massive leg up on the guys who spend 8 hours with a guitar in their hands not really thinking about what they are doing.
all the best.
(insert self-aggrandizing quote here)