The Teabaggers in Kansas are up to shenanigans again. They've crashed the economy, passed a bill which allows discrimination by religious universities, caused dozens of schools to shutter (all to pay for those massive upper class and corporate tax cuts) and now they are enacting a "Tranny Bounty"! Apparently trannies are so prolific, and such a nuisance in Kansas, that the Republicans feel people have the right to collect a bounty of $2,500 everytime they see one in the restroom! I had no idea that Jayhawkers of "Bloody Kansas" were so....sensitive.

This is the Teabagger version of America. You guys who wonder that I don't take the Republican Party seriously....what can you possibly say about something this silly?

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/03/22/3762490/kansas-transgender-ransom-bathrooms/
Quote by TobusRex
You guys who wonder that I don't take the Republican Party seriously....

I don't think anyone here wonders about why someone doesn't take the Republican party seriously. In fact, we're more worried about those that do.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
is there some way of just killing everyone in Kansas that supports this and filling the void with transvestites and transsexuals?

Because I wanna live there
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Meanwhile the FBI is still offering $10,000 to catch people pointing lasers at airplanes.
Someone let me catch you? I'll split it 50/50.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't think anyone here wonders about why someone doesn't take the Republican party seriously. In fact, we're more worried about those that do.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Meanwhile the FBI is still offering $10,000 to catch people pointing lasers at airplanes.
Someone let me catch you? I'll split it 50/50.

How about you dress up in drag and go to a restroom in bumfuck Kansas somewhere and I collect the bounty and split it with ya.

...what happens to the people caught btw? Tar and feathered?
They've crashed the economy, passed a bill which allows discrimination by religious universities, caused dozens of schools to shutter (all to pay for those massive upper class and corporate tax cuts) and now they are enacting a "Tranny Bounty"!

If I recall correctly, I don't think that there's any legal basis to be upset over discrimination by religious universities. As long as they receive no federal funding, Title VI and other various legislation do not apply. They legally should be allowed to base admissions on whatever factors that they so choose. If, however, this recently passed legislation is intended to also apply to religious institutions which receive federal aid, then I concede that this is most certainly an issue. Then again, I'm not so sure that this even matters because nearly all religious universities are irrelevant anyway.
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
I'd turn Theo in tbh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The latent reason for this legislation is to form a comprehensive list of trans people in Kansas for GOP lawmakers to hit up for sex.

obviously
of course it's ridiculous.

who made up the whole issue about bathroom use in the first place?

you gotta fight liberalism, with liberalism

our economy is fine here. I don't know
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
The latent reason for this legislation is to form a comprehensive list of trans people in Kansas for GOP lawmakers to hit up for sex.

obviously

Machiavelli, eat your heart out!
I hope they do this in full Boba Fett gear.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana