Hey man.

Very cool riffs. I really like the guitar tone. Very aggressive sounding and quite evil (particularly when you let the chords ring out). The first section with the synth voice sets it up really nicely. The beginning of the outro section around 3:30 sounds really cool. The drums are nicely written and arent too mechanical sounding either. The little solo around 2:30 was a brilliant addition as well, although it would have been nice to have it a little longer.

The mix on this is pretty awesome too. Nice and clean and crisp with just the right amount of low end.

The only thing I'm not sure about on this is the vocals. The high pitched style you are doing is certainly unique. I'm not sure I like it though. When combined with the more typical, growly death style it sounds better, but on it's own it's .. a little Golum? Like I kept expecting you to say "my precious". Style aside, the vocals are really well mixed - the delaying off to one side and the mix of different voicings has a cool effect.

Anyway - really cool track overall. Definitely gets a like from me.

If you fancy some C4C - my latest abomination is here
@RabidBadger: Thanks man, glad you enjoyed the piece (if not the vocal style)! This time I really tried hard to control the low end, making sure that the kick, the bass and the guitars were not meddling with each others frequency ranges.

If anything, I feel that some low end is missing. Does anyone have a tip on how to get a slightly "fuller" mix without messing up the low end frequency separation...?
Those higher vocals sound like Frieza from Dragon Ball Z hahaha.

Awesome song man. I love the way the vocal phrasing interact with the music. Could be a bit tidier with the matching up of the two vocal styles (as in timing wise) but other than that a great song.
Pretty awesome, like a more old school Cattle Decap with the vocals and general tempo.

Would really reconsider the high vox though, that style is just.. too jarring i.e. hilarious. It's like a hoarse mouse.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
@karstaag666: Thanks! Love your work - your feedback means a lot to me! Timing the vocal tracks were a bitch to be honest. So many words to be spitted out and I had a hard time keeping up, especially with the lower pitched growls! Glad you liked the song!

@EpiExplorer: Thank you! I don't think I'll reconsider the high vox though, even though I totally understand where you are coming from. Some have said it sounds like a mouse on speed, others have compared it with Gollum. I don't know, it is what it is I guess. For next song I might do something altogether different. Or bring in some more pets of mine