Page 1 of 2
I lived in Florida once.

One of the first things I saw upon moving there was a 16 year old kid beat the shit out of some 30-something year old juggalo who was yelling at old people
got a few friends in FL makin me beats

sounds like alien adderall basements usually (not unlike the track in the OP lol)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

also this stuff makes me smell like minty heaven & gets rid of my headaches

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

lol

Florida voted for Trump
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Florida voted for Mickey Mouse
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Fat Lard's foray into music after reality TV (which, I just realized, he has in common with Trump LOL)

Free Ali
Free Lard
Having lived there, I can confirm that Florida is pretty terrible.
i think at least half of the vids featured on tosh originate from florida.

tbh, that butt water one is the first thing that comes to mind when i think of florida.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

the last time I went to FL my mans lost his job
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i like Disney world
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by guitarxo
Granted I've only been to South Florida twice but I like it a lot.

I like going so far south that I'm no longer in Florida
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Florida
A Wellington woman who told police she was having a “bad day” allegedly went on a rampage Thursday at a T-Mobile store in Palm Springs, according to an arrest report.

Florida
Florida Woman Accused of Throwing Tampon at Police Officer

Florida
Maid of Honor Arrested at Florida Wedding Reception After Allegedly Getting Drunk, Nearly Running Over Best Man

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
🐊
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
"Make Beats," "Making Beats," or "Makes Beats" as applied to a person instantly lets me know everything I've ever needed to know about them.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
"Make Beats," "Making Beats," or "Makes Beats" as applied to a person instantly lets me know everything I've ever needed to know about them.
what if i told you "i drop mad beatz?"
Florida
Florida man in SpongeBob outfit breaks into home, stands over sleeping woman

Florida
Florida man pulls bald eagle from gator’s mouth

Florida
Florida man accuses dog of shooting girlfriend in leg

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Florida
Florida man in SpongeBob outfit breaks into home, stands over sleeping woman

That's a very obvious reference to that one episode of Spongbob's Squarepant when he broke into an apartment and stood over his sweet sleeping homie Paddy Starr for the entire episode.
Page 1 of 2