Poll: What is your age?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your age?
actual child (under 13s not allowed on this site kiddo)
3 2%
learning all about masturbating
1 1%
recovering from teenage acne and having your heart really broken for the first time and being excited about getting drunk on horrible cheap beer
20 15%
mid twenties trash coming to terms with having your youthful joy being squezzed out of you as you conform to standard career & life paths in order to have a nice place to live and food to eat
79 59%
depressed cause your just about to be old and everything you did in your twenties was a waste of time and now you are either just going to have to deal with it because you're in a long term relationship and have children or you're single and constantly contemplating "going wild" and bumming across the world just chilling all the time (but you totally won't cause you're too comfy with your easy working life, so instead you install a bunch of dating apps and hope you meet someone equally empty that you don't find offensive to start some family with so you don't feel like some total outcast from society)
13 10%
grossly old and relentlessly tutting at everyone under age 30
14 11%
Voters: 133.
Page 1 of 4
Vote your age. This is out of curiosity for reasons of my own.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Age is a social construct
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22

So you are 16 to 21?
Quote by fingerguy
So you are 16 to 21?

LOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by fingerguy
So you are 16 to 21?

sacrificial
My God, it's full of stars!
Just because of the available options, we're all going to have to select 40+ in order to get the correct average for the Pit including Arby.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Bladez22

It's actually a way to determine how long you've been alive. I don't know about you, but it makes sense to me.
You fucked up the options btw. I'm actually 21 so am in two different groups

learn to statistic m9
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by fingerguy
So you are 16 to 21?

tango down
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Bladez22
You fucked up the options btw. I'm actually 21 so am in two different groups

learn to statistic m9

So I was right is what you are saying.
Quote by fingerguy at #33893575
So I was right is what you are saying.

you realise my first post was me taking the piss yeah?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
you realise my first post was me taking the piss yeah?
That's what all the 16-21 year old's say
Quote by genghisgandhi at #33893587
just go sit in the corner while the rest of the class talks about you at recess

the rest of the class are a bunch of mongs anyway
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine

so #4 but since I'm 30 this year it might as well be #5.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
projecting
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
#5 I guess although im not depressed at all. Things are great. I still play. I am in a band currently. going to record an EP in April. I'll never grow up and Despite my age I'm hanging in there, still get proofed for alcohol and most people dont realize I'm as old as I am.

So FTW.. aint nothing getting me down. been through alot already and I'm still standing!!
Every year is just more conquest over the previous years stupidity. And already at my age I've outlived others, God willing I'll continue to do so. I dont fear getting older at all.

BTW I dont play blues or country still love metal, always will, and my current band is some kinda post hardcore shit. You kids and your labels these days.
Quote by pushingthrough
#5 I guess although im not depressed at all. Things are great. I still play. I am in a band currently. going to record an EP in April. I'll never grow up and Despite my age I'm hanging in there, still get proofed for alcohol and most people dont realize I'm as old as I am.

So FTW.. aint nothing getting me down. been through alot already and I'm still standing!!

you're very likely that exception where you prob don't care about age groupings and what is expected of you at each point in your lifestyle.

I try to be that kind of person but here I am trying to pretend idgaf about turning 30 and being alone and directionless and etc.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
depressed cause your just about to be old and everything you did in your twenties was a waste of time and now you are either just going to have to deal with it because you're in a long term relationship and have children or you're single and constantly contemplating "going wild" and bumming across the world just chilling all the time (but you totally won't cause you're too comfy with your easy working life, so instead you install a bunch of dating apps and hope you meet someone equally empty that you don't find offensive to start some family with so you don't feel like some total outcast from society)

I'm sensing a little familiarity
Quote by fingerguy
So you are 16 to 21?

Somebody update that burn of the year thread.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
I love inwardly passive aggressive edited polls
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
theguitarist I'd have to say I think you pegged me right, honestly. Thats how you do it. Hell I didnt have a clue what I was doing at until 25. Started an electrical apprenticeship then, graduated at 30. So I was a late bloomer as well, did things the hard way. Perseverance and faith brother it'll work out. Dont buy into the time frames parents/society sometimes place on us.
Quote by pushingthrough
theguitarist I'd have to say I think you pegged me right, honestly. Thats how you do it. Hell I didnt have a clue what I was doing at until 25. Started an electrical apprenticeship then, graduated at 30. So I was a late bloomer as well, did things the hard way. Perseverance and faith brother it'll work out. Dont buy into the time frames parents/society sometimes place on us.
Posts like these make me feel just a tad better about my situation.
Quote by theguitarist
I try to be that kind of person but here I am trying to pretend idgaf about turning 30 and being alone and directionless and etc.

Don't worry about 30, you've still got way more years in front of you than behind you.

My grandmother used to say that we don't even become tolerable humans until about 50.

I'm pretty convinced she was an optimist!

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
i am mid twenties trash still recovering from teenage acne and looking forward to what others would call conformity while retaining my youthful joy

sometimes I feel REALLY old just in terms of how I view things, but then I realize I'm only 23. so I'm looking fwd to getting older because it seems like i'm suited to it

^also that!
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 24, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
Don't worry about 30, you've still got way more years in front of you than behind you.

My grandmother used to say that we don't even become tolerable humans until about 50.

I'm pretty convinced she was an optimist!

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by pushingthrough at #33893675
theguitarist I'd have to say I think you pegged me

Please don't talk to theguitarist about pegging. We don't need a tangent.
Free Ali
Page 1 of 4