It's an album that's remixes of my compositions that other people made, it's 1+ dollar, and all proceeds go to help teens/young adults get into private rehabs so they don't get stuck on abysmal waiting lists. This charity struck me as something good, because I gave up on rehab when I was 21 after being on a waiting list for a year. There's also a charity started by Amy Winhouses Father that does the same and donates to music programs for kids, so money will be going there too. (mostly uk branch, read iffy stuff about how the US one spends their money.)
https://youtu.be/z6IJVhoGAFc

You can buy it here:
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/album/recurring-daydream-vol-2

It will eventually go free, but I'm leaving it a dollar for at least a week, but if it's still selling well I'll extend it.
dat thumbnail...

i dont even wanna know
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
dat thumbnail...

i dont even wanna know

It's a chibi version of my character lag, not a child.

She's 18 at least.
She's in this fan art on the left:

You're literally the only one to bring it up, but I guess this is the pit and you're suspicious of anyone with an anime/pony avatar.

I also sunk money into that cover, and she did a great job for the price I paid, and it's non-profit, so I put this album out as a loss for charity and cross promotion between me and other artists.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 24, 2016,
There's so much already in this thread and I just don't know where to start. Maybe I can't handle it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
There's so much already in this thread and I just don't know where to start. Maybe I can't handle it.

I just wanted to share an album I wrote and was produced by fellow artists, that's for a good cause, and promotes other indie electronic musicians, idk why we have to bring up UG anime drama, I'm legit, I'm gonna keep charity receipts, I'm one of the few people in the put that puts albums out.

I know a lot of you dislike my likes, and opinions, and I dislike some of yours, but I don't dislike anyone in the pit. I'm not serious most of the time, but this isn't a thread where I'm gonna troll you on gun laws or politics. Let me be an adult here.

It took a lot of time and work to put this together, it was a slow process for 2 years, then I spent money and time the last few weeks trying to make it look semi professional.
Alternatively I can just give a buck to a charity and avoid any anime pedo stuff.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Alternatively I can just give a buck to a charity and avoid any anime pedo stuff.

It's a chibi, but if it looks that way to you I'm not gonna argue.

You can give a dollar directly to charity, that'd be decent of you.

If you hate the cover, you can download the album and just remove the .jpg in the folder. You can listen for free, there's some talented people on there. I didn't mean for the album to be dismissed because of it's art.
Quote by soundgarden1986
i like yoshis remixes the most

Thank you, he did stuff on the first recurring daydreams, he often chooses old songs, so I like his versions better than my own, if you comment on the video I'm sure he'll see it.

The only person from the pit to contribute this time around I think was kierious.
Quote by ErikLensherr

yeah

cringe af
Check out my band Disturbed
It's harder to be a dick to you about the creepy loli shit when you're using it for a good cause, Strat.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I'll give you the money but I'm afraid I'd die of shame if anyone found out I owned an album with that cover art so keep it.
Free Ali
Thanks for all the support and comments.

About it being loli, it's a chibi of an adult character I use named Lag.
Aside from it being girly, and anime, I don't see anything wrong. A young female artist drew it.
You can still pay for it and just not download it. Or give a dollar to charity like someone said above.
Quote by stratkat
Thanks for all the support and comments.

About it being loli, it's a chibi of an adult character I use named Lag.
Aside from it being girly, and anime, I don't see anything wrong. A young female artist drew it.
You can still pay for it and just not download it. Or give a dollar to charity like someone said above.

Dunno why you are explaining yourself so much. You are giving profits off an album for charity for fucks sake.

Good job

EDIT: I'd like to release an album for charity some day... if I was ever good enough to make one lol
that's very cool of you. you're a good dude
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It's a nice idea, but the cover and the goofy screechy anime/pseudo retro style flash game music are both turnoffs. I'd rather just volunteer somewhere.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
hey man i really like the album, i listened to many tracks, not my cup of tea, but i get it.

good work.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Tomorrow's the last day it'll be up for charity, to be honest, it didn't raise much, so I'll try to match the donation myself to double it.

When I wasn't in recovery, I probably gave a lot of people their first drink, hit of weed, or pill. And I had to wait for rehab, so I picked a charity I felt had an agenda I really cared about, and it's the closest thing I can do to make amends for some things I did.
Quote by Banjocal
It's harder to be a dick to you about the creepy loli shit when you're using it for a good cause, Strat.

No it's not. It's a good cause, I'll send money to the charity, but that loli shit is creepy as fuck.

See, not hard at all.
There's nothing creepy about it but what you've come to associate anime with because people on the internet.

The picture isn't sexualized in anyway. I'm more uncomfortable with the cover of nevermind than I am of this.

This is my 11th album release. I have a 12th releasing on the 5th.
Half the pit feels like they don't even play an instrument or write music.

Anyway the girl who drew the picture specializes in chibi art, I gave her a 20% tip because she undercharges.
http://miruukii-hime.deviantart.com/gallery/
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 31, 2016,
Quote by soundgarden1986
hardly surprising people immediately latched on to the artwork instead of talking about the music itself

He said with Sailor Moon as his avatar.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by soundgarden1986
hardly surprising people immediately latched on to the artwork instead of talking about the music itself

You see the artwork immediately. You don't hear the music until you hit play.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.