Hey all!

Let's just get to the whole streaming stuff first shall we? Link is right here!:

Dayviewer - In Conclusion - Full Album Stream

So yea, I recently finished my debut album which I started working on around 5 to 6 years ago, and it just released today!
It will have 11 tracks in total and the running time is 45 minutes long.

Originally the material was for a band I had back then, but after that simply not got off the ground, that band disbanded, and I decided to finish the material myself.

Stylewise it's a mix of different influences like Alter Bridge, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Periphery, and similar bands (odd combos, yes )
There's plenty of riffage, a lot of melody, with good bunch of orchestra added to the mix

In terms of gear used, I recorded everything with my BKP Piledriver equipped Mex. Telecaster, and my standard Modern Player Jazz Bass V.
All tones were done with Positive Grid's JamUp with my iPad connected to a Scarlett 2i2.
Then at last I used Reaper as DAW, EZ Drummer 2 (with some expansions), Miroslav Philharmonic, and for mastering Izotope Ozone 5.

Let me know what you guys think! Would love to know if it's any good by all of your standards haha
Very nice so far, really diggin' that bass line at the start of the 2nd track and claimed had a nice progression to it. Quality wise everything seemed to stick out without being obnoxious in the mix, but alas I did not listen to the entire album.

To put it bluntly you can tell 5 years of work went in to this, and it shows.

I'd post a link to my stuff but I doubt I could follow this act
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Hey man. I'm about 10 minutes in and I've got to say this is really excellent! Great ideas and execution. The clean tones in particular really stood out to me. I will definitely be checking out the rest of it. If I had to give one comment (and really this is just because I feel compelled to offer something!) some of the heavy parts are a bit bass heavy but it is certainly not off putting and works well as is. Overall this is top quality.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1699686