Page 1 of 2
So, I just got this email from my school

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students;

A flyer for a website about white supremacy has been anonymously printed to a large number of unsecured printers (that we are aware of) throughout the College. This same propaganda has been found around our University as well as other Universities around the country. If you know about or have heard of more printers that have been attacked, please let us know by emailing the name of the printer and/or it's location to...

We are working on a larger project to secure all printers, but the quick-fix is to lock down each individual printer.

Please let us know if there are any other questions or concerns.

Anyone else seeing stuff like this?
RIP printers. I hope their families are coping well.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Won't somebody please think of the printers
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
oh yeah that was me sorry
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33895074
I mean, you do post in the Pit

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Baby Joel
oh yeah that was me sorry

it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel

lol look at this proper aryan brotherhood getup amirite
it's all coming back

if i didn't know how much of a puss you are i might find you slightly intimidating at first glance
Remember that movie Powder? He's Powder after a couple of years out of the basement.
I'd do this if I could.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Did anybody ask was it a pro White supremacy or anti flyer?
I mean if the flyers just say "White supremacists aren't cool"
That's not so bad
Quote by metaldud536
I blame the printers and all that "WHITE" paper they use.

When will our children stop playing with colored construction paper?

Quote by EyeNon15
Did anybody ask was it a pro White supremacy or anti flyer?
I mean if the flyers just say "White supremacists aren't cool"
That's not so bad

It's been happening at multiple schools.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2016/03/anti-semitic_messages_sent_to_princeton_u_computer.html

PRINCETON - Princeton University public safety officials are investigating after fliers bearing anti-Semitic messages were found in several printers across campus Thursday and Friday, according to a statement from the school.

The single-page fliers had a link to a neo-Nazi website as well as other derogatory language, according to university spokesperson Daniel Day.

A copy of the message, obtained by the University Press Club, is addressed to "white man" and asks readers to join in a, "struggle for global white supremacy," according to the flier.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Mar 25, 2016,
apparently people were leaving fliers for the American Nazi Party on cars somewhere in my town last week.
I must live in a more progressive area because all the racist literature I see around here is of the kill whitey variety.
I mean it's all bad but sometimes I'm like "man why can't I get some kind of don't kill whitey pamphlets and whatnot once in a while." Ya know just so I don't get brainwashed into believing I'm an actual blue eyed demon.
I didn't think white supremacists were intelligent enough to attack anything other than non-whites, let alone any technology...
Sounds like 4chan is raiding PC college campus printers to try and usher in the #TheTriggering.
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.

Ambient Symphonic Depressive Southern Melodic Blackened Death/Doom Metal
Quote by gonzaw
Do people that say they are "white supremacists" say so seriously? Surely they are joking, right?

It's prolly someone giving people the middle finger, not really engaging racial politics or identity. When antipathy towards prejudice enters the white mainstream, you're gonna get people thinking it's the establishment (and it might very well be). Those people will see radical opposition as countercultural.

It's disconcerting, to say the least. It was simpler when they just skateboarded and said stuff like "tubular".
What good is America's freedom of speech if people can't even post innocent white supremacist flyers?

Can a piece of paper, left to its own devices, truly harm anyone?
I have nothing important to say
that sucks

also printers are the devil

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by neidnarb11890
apparently people were leaving fliers for the American Nazi Party on cars somewhere in my town last week.

So Trump pamphlets?
Quote by stratdud39
ya this happened in my neuroscience lab today

so why did you do it?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
got called a white supremacist in Jessops lads
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
What if it was a staff member/Faculty of the school that was secretly a white supremacist and working on the inside? That would be scary.
Quote by Banjocal
got called a white supremacist in Jessops lads

You do read an awful lot of german philosophy.
Page 1 of 2