Hey there.

I've done about 10+ tabs, all in the 5 star ratings ball park.
Just logged onto my account today to upload another new one and all but one of my Guitar Pro rated tabs are listed as not rated.

Even when I go to the direct link...

Any one know what's going on?
Please tell me they aren't deleting GP support...
I see. It make sense I guess. The only problem I've noticed is newer tabs don't get hits if one already exists with ratings - even if its crap ratings :/

I guess that is what has happened.
Most of mine only had 2 or 3 votes each all at 5 star. Damn, my small time contributor ego is now dashed. Fancy rating some GP tabs? *jks*

Thanks though, must have missed the announcement somewhere, I was super confused logging in.
I have the same problem. Why they did it??? Used to be better. At least the old tabs didn't touch. Let this change only affected new tabs.
there doing it to stop rigging, making numerous profiles to rate your own tabs, and the rating that was already on the tab before are still there, it just takes 3 people to rate on it for it too start showing up.
I don't see how it would stop rigging, anyone who's that bothered about it you could still make 3 profiles and rate tabs surely..?
But I am glad they've switched from mean average. Mean average, you get one dodgy outlier rating and it messes everything up so thats cool.
My problem is I tend to search for tabs that I want to learn. Realise they are very very wrong, write brand new ones in Gp5 for, so drums bass and guitar and any synth and upload those.
If there's a previous version rated, You have a hard time clawing for views to get you're more accurate version rated.

I don't know what the solution is to that though tbh.
Quote by kudevichpuree
I have the same problem. Why they did it??? Used to be better. At least the old tabs didn't touch. Let this change only affected new tabs.

You'd have to do it to all otherwise it wouldn't be a fair platform of comparison.
Just kind of annoying for anyone in tiny number of votes category. XD