sports thread ok

so it's the easter long weekend and i've been sitting around sick/shitting watching an espn 30 for 30 doc about this one long island goober who fooled the nhl into thinking he had mad money and fraudulently purchased the new york islanders after taking out an 80 million loan using forged documents and it got me thinking about all the ridiculous smh tier bullshit that goes on in the world of sports so yeah go ahead and post your fav sports moments here

lets go some of my highlights off the toppa my head:

≈"who wants to sex mutombo?"
≈phil kessel daily hot dog saga
≈leicester city thai hooker ass eating scandal
≈latrell sprewell turning down 21 million dollars cause he needs to feed his kids
≈the first 10 years of the tampa bay lightning's existence
≈manti teo </3
≈lisa ann putting michael del zotto on blast
≈derek "yeah jeets" jeter ass eating scandal
≈literally anything philly fans have ever done

feel free to post yknow actual sports moments that also made you lose your shit at the time i.e.

or bat flips/championship seasons/5 goal nights/buzzer beaters/knockouts/straight up whatever yknow? this one's for u

nonea that "my sport's better than yours eh" shit either save that shit for the streets/another thread okay yall welcome in here

alright lets go

The guy who almost scammed his way into owning an NHL team is pretty heroic IMO. He came soooo close, makes you wonder if someone else has actually gotten away with it.

-We talkin bout practice- Allen Iverson

- Sprewell rims

- The Ron Artest brawl at Auburn Hills
Quote by EyeNon15
The guy who almost scammed his way into owning an NHL team is pretty heroic IMO. He came soooo close, makes you wonder if someone else has actually gotten away with it.

-We talkin bout practice- Allen Iverson

- Sprewell rims

- The Ron Artest brawl at Auburn Hills

sprewell was an absolute legend bless his broke ass heart.

yeah heroic is one way to put it especially when you consider the tv deal he pieced together that pumped enough legitimate cash into the islanders to keep them afloat throughout the 90s. guy pretty much saved them at the end of the day lmao (not counting the brooklyn disaster they are now)

malice @ the palace never gets old. although it sucks that reggie never got a title, man was one of the undisputed kings of shit talking.

There was an Australian rugby league player who got sacked by his club for putting his dick in a dog's mouth. Came over to England and destroyed everyone in his path.

Or the hobo Man United were once convinced to part with £7m for.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I mainly remember the zany press conferences
We let em off the hook!
I'm a man! I'm 40!
PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!?!
Everytime Mike Tyson did one it was golden
Ill kill your kids and fuck u up the ass!
Can we talk about how the lingerie football league is actually a thing?

I saw one recently it was pretty funny I'm not into MMA, but it's like the best MMA guy right now (I think)
Some guy was complaining because he got beat by him and he was talking so much shit it was hilarious.
He was like you celebrate just to get to fight me.
Something about telling his wife to put on red panties and celebrate. It was like a pro wrestling promo only a million times better.
Quote by RAB11

Quote by RAB11

Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I refer you to the above

They have commentators legitimately analysing it as a proper game of football too, it's hilarious.

Quote by RAB11
I refer you to the above

They have commentators legitimately analysing it as a proper game of football too, it's hilarious.

Well, now we know what the point of American Football is. It has clearly evolved into it's final form, and the men's game can fuck off.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 26, 2016,
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
It was in.

yeah
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX

I was actually at this game and had a perfect view of this goal. I've never heard a crowd that loud before

joe colborne is a pretty good hockey player!

Quote by chev311e
World fucking champions

I can't believe I forgot this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by MinterMan22

joe colborne is a pretty good hockey player!

big joe is my favorite player in the league. Actually sorry, he's my second. The real hero this year has been NHL all star, 2 time olympian, spengler cup winning goaltender jonas hiller.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
best thing to ever happen in san jose

https://youtu.be/CObltNajXag?t=17s

Quote by Amuro Jay
tmac doing 13 points in 30 seconds for the comeback victory over the spurs

Or something like that. Was a hell of a time.

yeah hot-take here but fuck the spurs that was great. no idea why the raptors ever let t-mac go

always had a bit of a soft spot for the rockets. they had this game on hardwood classics a while back and it was so fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKir54uGiWA

those 4 missed free throws oh man

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Mar 29, 2016,
I'm made of wax Larry, what are you made of
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
2004 Boston Red Sox...whole season really

2010 Crosby's Olympic Gold Goal

Maple Leafs....wait no. Fuck.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I'm made of wax Larry, what are you made of

space jam quotes only

Oh yeah, Shea Weber shooting a clap bomb through the net at the Olympics was pretty dope

John Scott giving the NHL the finger and showing all the other all stars how it's done at the asg was cool too
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Oh yeah, Shea Weber shooting a clap bomb through the net at the Olympics was pretty dope

John Scott giving the NHL the finger and showing all the other all stars how it's done at the asg was cool too

Saw John Scott against the Marlies at ACC last weekend. Dude is solid player