Page 1 of 2
I have not had my heart broken ^_^ but I have broken someones </3 ._.

What about you? ( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ
da

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Weaponized
I have not had my heart broken ^_^ but I have broken someones </3 ._.

What about you? ( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ

it's like one of the few things everyone has happen to them

you must be pretty young/lucky/sociopathic so far.

also, yes of course.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Nope. But I grew up supporting a shite football team, so disappointment is like breathing for me.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I don't let people borrow my things so they never break.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I had my heart broken once. But it was for the best, really.

She can still fuck off though stupid bitch
I have nothing important to say
I've had it stolen and now it's lost somewhere in the vast abyss that will one day inevitably consume us all without a sound, leaving no trace of our ever so fleeting existence but the particles that remain doomed to scatter and drift away in the ever so endlessly expanding universe.

But not broken, no.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
yes

I learned from it and am now in a lifetime three-way relationship with my right hand and bitterness
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yeah
one of them felt bad and mended it a little though, her friendship in the end was still good
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Few times, not now though im much stronger.One of the best lessons ive learned was to not be in a position of weakness with relationships of any kind. The nicest people will screw you over.
Yeah but then I fixeded it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Yea
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Had my heart by a girl I dated for three years...

A half year later, an old friend and I got back in contact. After a couple months of hanging out, we realized we both like the other. So we started dating. She's great, super intelligent, practical, kind, musical, independant, shares the same faith I do and is very involved, pretty... All around great gal.

She broke up with me yesterday because her life was getting too busy(which it is), and she didn't think it was fair to me. I totally understand why she did it, and I know she didn't want to, and that the circumstances just weren't right, but it still kills.

Sucks man.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yes. My partner of 6 years broke up with me via text message and didn't even give me a reason. I'm pretty bitter about it.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
Yes. My partner of 6 years broke up with me via text message and didn't even give me a reason. I'm pretty bitter about it.

Breaking up via text? Now that's just weak. But sorry to hear that.
Quote by aig91

That's fucked up
Quote by Most_Triumphant

A half year later, an old friend and I got back in contact. After a couple months of hanging out, we realized we both like the other. So we started dating. She's great, super intelligent, practical, kind, musical, independant, shares the same faith I do and is very involved, pretty... All around great gal.

She broke up with me yesterday because her life was getting too busy(which it is), and she didn't think it was fair to me. I totally understand why she did it, and I know she didn't want to, and that the circumstances just weren't right, but it still kills.

Sucks man.

Quote by aig91

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Sucks man.

totally in the same situation but I'm the one who ended things

I have a slightly messed up heart valve if that counts
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
it breaks a little every day
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npueY7QpxF0

But nah, i've come to the discovery that i've only ever manifested false feelings of a conscious bond with another soul with my imagination to fill the emptiness that i'm so desperate to fill.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Mar 26, 2016,
Yeah, several times, but that's a part of growing up. The most difficult part of breaking up, in my own experience, was being able to pick apart what I did right and what I did wrong, without falling into the trap of feeling like I was totally right or totally wrong. Nothing is ever so black and white.

It took time and patience, but I overcame the heartache and self-pity. I couldn't imagine myself being more content with the person I'm with now.

You must understand and accept who you are before you can understand and accept another person, and love must be developed and proven over time through action and earnest attention. If you feel like you're playing a game or you're following a rule book, then it's not true and it won't last.

Once you find it, though, it's worth it. It's changing.

Good luck dudes.
Quote by JackSaints
I had my heart broken once. But it was for the best, really.

She can still fuck off though stupid bitch

Yeah, this
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
My heart's not really broken, I just miss a few select people, maybe terribly, but they've changed and the person I miss no longer exists.

Long relationships I've had usually fell apart slowly, so there was never like, a heart crushing reveal that they were cheating on me or anything like that. I've also never experienced the death of a close family member or pet. I'm sure I'll be heart broken when my cat (14 yr old) dies.
many times
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2