Poll: Do you have a death wish?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have a death wish?
Yes
16 22%
No
57 78%
Voters: 73.
Page 1 of 6
Or, for a more accurate question, do you distract yourself with digital devices while operating a vehicle in motion?
Free Ali
i skip songs and glance at the phone for the GPS.

that's it.

hit the FU button when anyone calls.

i'll read a text when i'm waiting at a red light.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'll read a text at a light or on deserted stretches of road, but I won't reply.

My phone is where all my music in the car comes from too, but I've developed the muscle memory to know where the skip button is without looking at it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Yeah i check texts at red lights but that's it.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

All the time. I even do shit that isn't even important.
I'll check sports scores on my phone while driving.
I fiddle around with music devices sometimes but that's okay cuz I don't care about my life or the safety of others
No I don't even check my phone when I'm driving; bitches gonna have to wait.

I suck with directions so I sometimes use a GPS.

I fiddle with the radio too.

That's it
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Gross who drives?

This, what am I? An adult

Gross
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
It is hard enough having to dodge jerk-offs who do not use turn signals/drive in the wrong lane & look out for cops, I do not need to throw texting into the mix.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33896404
Oh god what am I??

you're a monster
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
i don't really use my phone much in the car, just use it music mainly.

if someone calls me or want to talk to someone, i'll just call them and hear them over my cars speakers. Pretty safe, and smarter than texting.
Texting is just inefficient for driving, you need to wait or call, and if it's not important enough for a phone call, then leave it alone until you're off the road.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Don't worry, society. I don't text while driving.
I don't even text while walking!
...Or sitting....

:')
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Maybe when I get a self driving car
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33896421
D:

its okay, we're all monsters on the inside
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Only when at red lights. Never touch it when moving.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by chev311e
Yea driving gets boring sometimes

Putting yourself and others at risk is definitely a way to alleviate your boredom.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I text while cycling

This movie was okay.
Free Ali
I can link my phone to my car and my text messages are read out to me by the same lady who voices my sat nav, its quite handy but she doesnt make much sense when people use short text in messages
I hate to admit it but I do and I also criticize others for doing it because that's just the kind of person I am.

Nope. I don't even listen to radio/music in the car. I may do a phone call via bluetooth but the controls are all integrated into the steering wheel.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I tried it once then realized it's a fucken stupid thing to do, so I haven't ever since. I do change songs on my ipod, but that's usually just a quick glance. I'll answer a call occasionally depending on where I'm at. It's not really dangerous when you're going 25 through a neighborhood with no traffic, I usually just pull over though.
No, because I'm not an asshole.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
How do they know? What do they do? Confiscate your phone and check the time of your last sent text?
Quote by necrosis1193
No, because I'm not an asshole.

weebs can't be assholes because they're already pussies

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by EyeNon15
How do they know? What do they do? Confiscate your phone and check the time of your last sent text?

Speed cameras and patrol cops. It's hilarious cause one of the leaders of a major political party got caught and fined.
Its pretty obvious what you're doing when you're staring intently at your lap.
Also you're the people who dont notice lights changing and then go through on an amber getting everyone behind u stuck at another set of lights.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
So in court. I don't think "he was staring at his lap" would serve as proof. Maybe I'm wrong though, ive seen courts convict people on more serious crimes with far FAR less evidence.
I dunno the legalities of it but most probably wouldnt go to court unless u contested the fine. As always though use ur common sense and dont check ur phone while ur driving, 2 fkin ez.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.