Is today. Any Irish folk out there? I was born in County Cork but have lived in Canada since I was 5.

Any thoughts on the rising, Republic(!), or general/historical discussion?
the wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion
Michael Collins was a great film about that period. Ireland from 1916 - 1922 I always found to be a really interesting period as far as history goes. De Valera was a bit of a jerk who seemed to be a bit wishy washy with which side he was on or what treaty he chose to support.

You know the Easter uprising also sounds like a really Irish thing to do in terms of bringing down the British establishment / government by raiding the Post Office. Talk about your odd choices for a target.
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Mar 27, 2016,
Quote by Rebel Scum
Michael Collins was a great film about that period. Ireland from 1916 - 1922 I always found to be a really interesting period as far as history goes. De Valera was a bit of a jerk who seemed to be a bit wishy washy with which side he was on or what treaty he chose to support.

You know the Easter uprising also sounds like a really Irish thing to do in terms of bringing down the British establishment / government by raiding the Post Office. Talk about your odd choices for a target.

Kind of like landing on an uninhabited Hawiiaan island and yelling "that'll teach you, you bastards" at Washington.

The city, not the state.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by neidnarb11890
tfw a terrible beauty is born

hearts with one purpose alone
the wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion