Of all places to spam this shit, why a guitar forum? I'm not mad, just curious.

EDIT: Who was holding the camera while you were throwing bullets around in the ricochet room?
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 27, 2016,
Rooster, maybe he writes the music in the videos? Idk.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by JustRooster

EDIT: Who was holding the camera while you were throwing bullets around in the ricochet room?

this is still a mystery who the videographer, one time a knife flew into his head, he managed to Dodge..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9wUpv_MMM
this guy is like yope but more interesting
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by pavliickk at #33898006
I do not know)))

well thanks for jeopardizing your marriage for the sake of our amusement. you are an inspiration, sir
Quote by JustRooster

Because he found his audience.

Quote by JustRooster

EDIT: Who was holding the camera while you were throwing knifes and hit the camerman?

Some juvenile fan by the the sounds of it.
have you ever broken your windscreen doing stuff like this?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one