Page 1 of 3
Until someone proves that he is not a prophet of god he gets the benefit of the doubt.
And how did the woman get shrapnel?
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Mar 28, 2016,
Oh this is his way of countering the "Islam is bad" argument.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by EyeNon15
And how did the woman get shrapnel?

Check out my band Disturbed
Christ all banians.

Or maybe Christ Albanians.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by kalypto
Nothing wrong with Albanians my friend.

I said they were basically Christ.

What more do you want?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Carnivean

I also got the same impression.
Quote by StewieSwan
did somebody say Christmas banyan?

I like this picture it is nice.
Quote by ehbacon
Ban all religion please. No reason for it

If there was absolutely no reason for it, I don't think it would be such an ever present part of our species. People won't follow nothingness so whatever replaced religion in this scenario would eventually do all the things religion is doing now.

just wait until the Singularity when we're all computer people
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mattedbird
did I miss where it said he was a Christian?

There are only so many monotheistic religions. He is most likely a Christian by quite a large margin.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
There are only so many monotheistic religions. He is most likely a Christian by quite a large margin.

Kinda goes hand in hand with "Tennessee" and "religious"
Quote by BladeSlinger

we shouldn't leave out workplace violence yet.
Imho, people really need to stop giving any thought to terrorism unless directly affected. Not giving a F**k about terrorism makes it 100% less effective!

My heart really goes out to people's families that have been victimized, however in all reality the people in Paris,Boston, etc.....lost their lives in there respective areas and they in no way affect the majority of our daily lives unless we permit it.

That probably sounds cold, but lets face it, its the truth!

We don't get world wide media coverage of the housefire that killed a family of 4, all the media hype makes every little incident feel incredibly close and localized, when it is not the case....the spread of fear in the world is pretty absurd.

People and there anecdotal thinking, its going to be the end of us all.....probability says so!!
Quote by Dick Savage
Imho, people really need to stop giving any thought to terrorism unless directly affected. Not giving a F**k about terrorism makes it 100% less effective!

That's... no.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That's... no.

Don't just make some smug ass comment because you disagree with me...you are better than that (i think) and also please elaborate as to why my statement is wrong....

Is fear not the defining difference between terroism and hust plain old murder? Ah maybe its just murder with a bigger agenda?

Are you also aware that terrorism in all of europe was much more severe during the 70s and 80s by a large margin in comparison to now?

How is being worried and fearful not exactly what TERRORISTS strive for?

The media makes mountains out of mole hills.....and everyone's bought it, how is that not a big WIN for terrorism?

You sir need to ponder on the subject a bit....and do it far from the television and the internet....then when you have something worth saying or that is somewhat thought provoking come back and tell me.....im all ears (eyes in this case)

Until then, do not quote me, with some childish malarky....
Quote by Carnivean

that doesn't sound like me
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Dick Savage

My heart really goes out to people's families that have been victimized, however in all reality the people in Paris,Boston, etc.....lost their lives in there respective areas and they in no way affect the majority of our daily lives unless we permit it.

That probably sounds cold, but lets face it, its the truth!

We don't get world wide media coverage of the housefire that killed a family of 4, all the media hype makes every little incident feel incredibly close and localized, when it is not the case....the spread of fear in the world is pretty absurd.

People and there anecdotal thinking, its going to be the end of us all.....probability says so!!

you forgot the need to double-down on hugs, hand holding and kumbaya campfires in the face of terrorist attacks
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Dick Savage
Don't just make some smug ass comment because you disagree with me...you are better than that (i think) and also please elaborate as to why my statement is wrong....

Is fear not the defining difference between terroism and hust plain old murder? Ah maybe its just murder with a bigger agenda?

Are you also aware that terrorism in all of europe was much more severe during the 70s and 80s by a large margin in comparison to now?

How is being worried and fearful not exactly what TERRORISTS strive for?

The media makes mountains out of mole hills.....and everyone's bought it, how is that not a big WIN for terrorism?

You sir need to ponder on the subject a bit....and do it far from the television and the internet....then when you have something worth saying or that is somewhat thought provoking come back and tell me.....im all ears (eyes in this case)

Until then, do not quote me, with some childish malarky....

the risk of what happens in brussels, paris elsewhere (as promised by those responsible) is what makes it relevant to us

just because it was worse at some other point in time, doesn't mean it should be ignored

aside from this, your argument amounts to 'it only exists if you believe in it' nonsense. sounds like someone's been reading too many ghost stories.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Dick Savage

He's a terrorist himself, can't you tell? You've exposed him and his secret...funkypunk666 was right all along.

But Dick...you have a good point about it being less effective if no fucks given

I'd extend that to stopping media coverage of terrorist attacks but sometimes they can be interesting to watch. (oh jeez, is that a bad thing or what)
Quote by MHDrunk
you forgot the need to double-down on hugs, hand holding and kumbaya campfires in the face of terrorist attacks

No! Don't mistake apathy for pacifism....when there is a REAL threat that is in close proximity.....to arms!!! No questions asked!! But until then i think we should just tend our own PRESENT problems.

This bought and paid for fear, is exactly what is going to tighten the noose even tighter on our freedoms and liberties!
Page 1 of 3