Quote by severed-metal
stop it, they're garbola and you know it

personally i was just gonna go with radio silence for this thread
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Their music does nothing for me.

Amusingly enough, when I saw them on prog nation in 08 they played all these tracks
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
I wonder what would happen if BTBAM actually learnt to write a song with good composition and riffs that fit in place?
Quote by MHDrunk
personally i was just gonna go with radio silence for this thread

Lol same.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

NO I, VAGINAL DESECRATOR, OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR ALL BTBAM HATE! COME TO ME MY BRETHREN, SHOW CEDRIC THAT IS MUSICAL TASTE IS A MERE FASCINATION OF THE TERRIBLE! PROJECT YOUR OWN WEAKNESSES ONTO YOUR BROTHERS FOR THIS IS HOW WE SHALL MAIM THEIR SPIRITS!

HAWK-TUUUUUUU HAWK-TU
UUUUUUU
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
BTBAM has always been pretty great, but The Great Misdirect was the start of a decline for them, that has bottomed out recently. Basically, BTBAM used to care about the emotional aspect of their music. Their first few albums had an emotional core, not just musically, but lyrically. This all built up to their best moment as a band with Colors, and more specifically, "White Walls", which was possibly their best song. It's the one I think of when I think about BTBAM's emotional core - it's a statement of purpose for the band, saying "this is what we are, this is what we want to be". And then Great Misdirect started and it had that... until "Fossil Genera" and from that song on they've steadily slipped into making storytelling songs and no longer speaking from a personal perspective. It's like Tommy ran out of interesting ideas that came from within so he decided he should start just making random shit up.

And I like the Parallax series. I made a whole video explaining what the lyrics are about. But it lacks that emotional core that made BTBAM a force to be reckoned with. Without that core, they'll stagnate and eventually people will get bored.
If there is a God, it's me.
It was only when I saw them live that I realised 2009 was a cut-off point in many ways. Colors was the big departure in many ways but their performances still had that grit. Now they're a good band but it's more of a showcase.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.