Two days for me. The birth of my son. Wife had to have an emergency c-section after an extremely tough pregnancy and labor. All was ok in the end but I felt like i was holding my breath throughout the whole procedure, and have don't think I've ever felt so relieved in my life that both wife and son made it through ok. Felt lucky that day.

In Afghanistan, I had a team out and myself and our 60 gunner were sitting down behind half a cement wall on the side of the road with about five feet between us having a smoke. 5 minutes later we were down the road on the other side and watched as a goat herd passed right over the spot where we were sitting and and set off an IED. Felt lucky that day.

Yours?
the wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion
Found a tenner on the floor outside Tesco

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
in year 9 i got an internal suspension (sit in year level coordinator's office for entire day) for something, i can't remember what it was about but 14 year old me felt he was the victim of a grave injustice, and in my state of pure outrage and indignation i decided i'd simply leave school and do whatever the hell i wanted. noone ever followed it up with me and i never got in trouble
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
in year 9 i got an internal suspension (sit in year level coordinator's office for entire day) for something, i can't remember what it was about but 14 year old me felt he was the victim of a grave injustice, and in my state of pure outrage and indignation i decided i'd simply leave school and do whatever the hell i wanted. noone ever followed it up with me and i never got in trouble

awesome
Only one day comes to mind, but in a way, I made it happen.

That would be the day I entered my at the time goat into the Stockshow & Rodeo junior goat division league and ended up in 4th place out of 8th out of 16 contestants. Sold it for $700 afterwards.

Wished I could've kept little Maximus. ;_;

Edit: Although the day I didn't die as a baby because of breathing problems was a pretty lucky day too.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 29, 2016,
Once I slept through the whole day
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by kabadi.man
Mine was when I came off my motorbike when I was about 21yrs old.
It was a bit cold and the front tyre wasnt quite scrubbed in yet as it was my first time with new tyres on a bike ever and I was a little wary of leaning the bike over to get them scrubbed in.
I'm in the right hand lane of two on a one way system in london going around a right hand bend with a car in the left hand land next to me.
Front tyre slips, bike slides off in front of the car and I end up sliding around the bend on my arse with my foot up on the door of the car to stop me from going under it.
That was the lucky bit, getting my foot up on the car door. If i hadnt have done that, I have no doubt I would have slid under the car and its rear wheels would have gone over me.
Havent ridden a bike since !

Always wanted a bike but would for sure be dead within a week.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Only one day comes to mind, but in a way, I made it happen.

That would be the day I entered my at the time goat into the Stockshow & Rodeo junior goat division league and ended up in 4th place out of 8th out of 16 contestants. Sold it for $700 afterwards.

Wished I could've kept little Maximus. ;_;

Edit: Although the day I didn't die as a baby because of breathing problems was a pretty lucky day too.

This is excellent

Not dying is good too.
lied to my mum about vague chest pains numerous times to get off school.

one day she called my bluff and took me to the hospital and i thought i was fukd.

then they came back and said there was some weird shit going on with my heart that would explain it. turned out i had an overdeveloped heart or some shit but it'd be absolutely fine as the rest of my body got bigger etc.

mum felt like a dik
one time when i was like seven i won an entire tin of quality street in a raffle
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
one time when i was like seven i won an entire tin of quality street in a raffle

This but a tub of haribo. My friend's parents were in charge of the welly throwing contest at a local fete and they let me enter the under 10s bit when I was actually 11. I beat the next kid by miles
The numerous times I've been on the radio and won shit, including

£1000 (Which is paying for spending money in Vencie in a few weeks, money we were struggling to get otherwise)
Two camping tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival (two years in a row, and both times I sold them for a couple hundred quid each)
£250 (on a quiz that stretched over five days, until the last day I only had a tenner and then I bossed the final one. Paid for my son's cot)
Tickets to Dara O'Briain (although it was in London the night before my wedding and the bastards never sent them anyway)
And maybe some other stuff, can't remember what though.

Other lucky thing was my first ever car accident. I'd just driven my now-ex, my brother, and his date four hours back from a family wedding. Dropped my ex home, dropped my brother home, and then went to drop his date home. By this point it was rush hour, she told me to pull up to the side of the road and she'd get out there. Two seconds later there's a massive thud, as someone rear-ends me. Other car ends up in the middle of the road completely fucked, and my rear-right wheel is at a 45 degree angle.

Other driver calls the police, I call my insurance company up to send a tow. Police also organise tows for us as it was a busy road. This bit isn't the lucky bit by the way. Anyway, an hour passes and nobody shows up, the other driver tells me she told the police not to bother with my tow because I'd already rung for one. So I phoned my insurance up. Turns out I'd actually defaulted on my payments like two days previous so no tow was forthcoming obviously.

Here's the lucky bit. Other driver phoned her insurance up and admitted fault completely. So they sent a tow out. Although that didn't come for like five hours and my phone battery had died, so I ended up driving two miles home with my rear end swinging like Shakira teaching belly dancing, at 10:30pm with no incident. Lucky. The next morning, her insurance phoned me again, sent me out a rental while they took my car away to get assessed. The assessment came back that my crappy 98 Nissan Micra wasn't worth repairing so they wrote it off and offered me £1000 in compensation.

9 months before that I paid £300 for it. Yes please.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

either the day I won an $850 ukulele in a raffle
or the days my best friend didn't leave me for doing some really dumb things.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by tateandlyle
lied to my mum about vague chest pains numerous times to get off school.

one day she called my bluff and took me to the hospital and i thought i was fukd.

then they came back and said there was some weird shit going on with my heart that would explain it. turned out i had an overdeveloped heart or some shit but it'd be absolutely fine as the rest of my body got bigger etc.

mum felt like a dik
I like how you were committed enough to the lie that you actually went. I'd have spilled the beans long before then.

Although making your mum use her hard earned money for an unecessary doctor's visit hud.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Although making your mum use her hard earned money for an unecessary doctor's visit hud.

I'm sorry what?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by robbmgdt
Two days for me. The birth of my son. Wife had to have an emergency c-section after an extremely tough pregnancy and labor. All was ok in the end but I felt like i was holding my breath throughout the whole procedure, and have don't think I've ever felt so relieved in my life that both wife and son made it through ok. Felt lucky that day.

In Afghanistan, I had a team out and myself and our 60 gunner were sitting down behind half a cement wall on the side of the road with about five feet between us having a smoke. 5 minutes later we were down the road on the other side and watched as a goat herd passed right over the spot where we were sitting and and set off an IED. Felt lucky that day.

Yours?

You were in Afghanistan, huh? Never knew.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
My friend had a seizure (not one of the shaking kinds but one of the zoning out/reduced levels of consciousness kinds) while driving and we nearly plowed into a van at a red light doing 60 but they high tailed it out of there before we wrecked, it's a good thing they were paying attention and there was no other car in front of them.

We ended up coming to a stop in the middle of a fairly large intersection.

Had the guy not moved, I don't think I'd have legs anymore. Or worse.
Quote by JustRooster
You were in Afghanistan, huh? Never knew.

It's a pretty large area, you may not have seen him...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
My luckiest day is the next.

Because the RNG resets and I have one more chance to hit the jackpot.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I won 55 euros in horse racing betting and I don't know anything about horse racing
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Found a hundred dollars at work, bought some records and a mortal kombat mug. Going out to the parking lot right after doing that I found another ten dollars. I laughed the whole way home.

Also, not really luck but I really love when I can fill up my car for thirty dollars because of low gas prices, I can't help but laugh like a madman while filling up.
Last edited by Redsectoreh at Mar 29, 2016,
Being born a white male.

#Privilege #Freedom #Opportunity #YouDon'tKnowHowGoodYouHaveIt #Tumblr #You'reNotAllowedToComplainAboutAnything #Everyone'saVictimButYou
Struggling to think of something because I honestly think I have the worst luck of anyone I know.

The only thing I can really think of is at my old job they had a couple of those "guess the amount of candy in the jar and win the candy" contests and I won twice. Everyone thought I was cheating.

This thread makes me sad.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Once upon a time last year I thought I saw a £20 note on the ground. But when I picked it up, I found that there were two £20 notes. Glorious.
I have nothing important to say
As a kid I once found some money on the ground but I thought it was cursed and left it there
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by JackSaints
Once upon a time last year I thought I saw a £20 note on the ground. But when I picked it up, I found that there were two £20 notes. Glorious.

Quote by ElMaco
As a kid I once found some money on the ground but I thought it was cursed and left it there

I'd say the luckiest I've gotten is getting to know this fantastic community, and become one of your own.

bahahahahaha nah fuck you all