Well... Have you ever listened something like this from the guitar:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3lf9BPHgBWRRFhnMk1TYzVnRzQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3lf9BPHgBWRcVhILXhheGE4c2s

It seems like there is a bad low frequency resonance going on every time I play more than one string simultaneously, and it bends as well, when bending strings up the resonance goes lower. When I put my ear close to the neck I hear the bad resonance louder, like the relief is shaking or something like that. Anny suggestion?
Sounds like it could just be the dissonance you get from your notes not being 100% in tune.

You get it a lot with octave shapes if you aren't in tune properly.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
Sounds like it could just be the dissonance you get from your notes not being 100% in tune.

You get it a lot with octave shapes if you aren't in tune properly.

But that low frequencies? I never saw that before. Thanks for replying.
Yeah it's a kind of low pitched warbling, wavering sound from the notes clashing and jarring.

First I would check that you are 100% in tune and then check your intonation.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Well, It seems now that the guitar is 100% in tune and it is still sounding the same way.
It seems to be a common problem in many guitars, just would like to know if ever somebody wondered what makes this happens.
Quote by mvrasseli
It seems to be a common problem in many guitars, just would like to know if ever somebody wondered what makes this happens.

It's already been mentioned. It's caused by bad intonation.

What you're hearing are the harmonics of the strings ringing in and out of phase because their natural harmonics are not evenly divided relative to one another over the period of the waveform.

The solution is to simply check your guitar is in tune and intonate it as accurately as possible. A great guitar setup minimises intonation problems, but as a temperament of stringed instruments in general, intonation can never be completely flawless. Generally, the higher up the fretboard you go on a guitar, the more the strings tend to go sharp and thus the worse they intonate.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
T00DEEPBLUE, thanks for replying. So if I bend a string It will always occur, is it? Cause I've seen unpitched guitars that it doesn't.

Thanks.
Double bending, as what you're describing is called, will always cause that to happen to a degree depending on how quickly you bend the bent string, and if you're actually bending it into tune relative to the static note or not.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 30, 2016,
Quote by mvrasseli
Could the intonation problem being about bad neck building?

Not really, so long as the frets are in decent shape, and the distance between each fret is correct for the scale length (although it is very rarely the case that they aren't)

The only other things that can affect intonation assuming everything else is okay is the nut action, which provided it isn't ludicrously high, shouldn't be affecting the higher frets to a noticeable degree. Or the location of the neck relative to the body of the guitar may be wrong. If the saddles that adjust the guitar's intonation are adjusted to one extreme or the other, this can suggest that the neck wasn't installed on the guitar at the correct distance from the bridge. Either that or the action is just really, really high which causes bad intonation by itself.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R